FanFiction.Net
for Purgatory

5/2 c30 Guest
Update smh
4/8 c30 skotos07
Did I mention how incredible this fanfiction was back in the good old flurishing day of the fandom! Will miss this shit.
2/3 c3 Azro Motors
Ok... I think this is- no offense kinda bad and wierd
1/20 c11 Abject10
After aphrodite's appearance, you have accidently written "harry" instead of percy. pls fix it
1/12 c30 aibincthomas2008
Honestly this was a seriously good chapter like the rest. But it has been a long time since you updated Is this story discontinued? Or have this account been abandant? Are you even alive? the last updates in all your stories were around the same time. So please reply to this review. Thank you.
10/10/2023 c4 Serbian
On chapter 4 and the story sucks, every guy is a serial rapist with no actual personality and the girls are all snarky cunts
8/31/2023 c30 Greninga19
Such a good story shame it was abandoned. I’m sure you have a good reason for it so I hope you’re okay.
8/26/2023 c2 Figggle
Interesting until it turned into just another Guardian of the hunt fic
7/8/2023 c30 Bigreddog68
I really hope you're doing alright and can eventually come back to this story! I really enjoyed it so far!
5/27/2023 c1 Seimika
Anyone know if the author is still croaking? Last update for a different story was 2017 I think
4/19/2023 c1 Guest dude
It was a good chap. very creative, but the best thing about this chapter is the three words in the beginning. Good LazarBeam term :)
3/6/2023 c1 Xplict3R0m3
Broooooo finish this damn story
2/22/2023 c1 3Xpe
EVERY TIME, EVERY SINGLE GODDAM TIME, THERES A GOOD STORY, THE WRITER ALWAYS BE GONE, ITS BEEN A FEW GODDAM DAM YEARS AND ITS STILL THE SAME
12/22/2022 c30 1BasicallyNotBasic
This was amazing. Keep posting!
12/22/2022 c29 BasicallyNotBasic
This was very well written. I wonder why I haven't read this before.
1,448 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »