for Whisperer

10/14/2020 c20 Hicctooth456
I absolutely LOVE it!
10/8/2020 c20 emmaxinyiswiftiepotter
This story is absolutely amazing! I actually forgot to leave reviews every time I reach the end of a chapter because I just couldn't wait to read the next one. The Hiccstrid is incredible! I know it's been two years since you last updated, but I really wish you would one day come back and finish this story. But I understand that life can get in the way~So one day?
10/5/2020 c6 emmaxinyiswiftiepotter
LOL! I love this story so much already! I laughed out loud at the part where Hiccup is talking about Astrid giving Toothless a rub down! It does not sound good my dear Hiccup :D And the Hiccstrid feels are killing me!
7/23/2020 c1 Guest
Please update soon. This story is AMAZING!
2/23/2020 c20 Guest
Please please please update
9/28/2019 c20 Guest
Please update this! It has a great plot and a very good direction. I think blonde is spelled with an “e” at the end as appears to blond.
6/19/2019 c13 Fanfic9000
HAHAHA, I love it when Astrid texted hiccup saying his favorite green t-shirt is hers now. Just texted MINE!
hiccup is not getting that shit back ever.
6/19/2019 c9 Fanfic9000
when I first read this chapter I wanted to stick hiccup and astrid in the barn and lock them in there until they got to third base at least.
4/22/2019 c20 ChloeBlack03
Love this book so much!️ Please when you have the time and ideas write some more!
3/23/2019 c1 Popinpup
This story is amazing. Love it. I know heaps of people have asked you, but I was wondering if you could give the title of the book you referenced in chapter one, as well as any other good novels of that genre. I'm new to this genre and would appreciate any help in finding good books. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to the next chapter.
3/21/2019 c1 nightfury335
man i love this. i have one problem tho. why is this not finished? i love it and would like to see this story finished:)
2/18/2019 c20 aliciacevbra
I just got revealing reading this and I love
1/26/2019 c20 Guest
Hi
Love your writing so much
So please post more
You can't just post one of the most amazing fanfic ever and then stop at least post anything so we know your okay
Thanks
You're awesome .
11/22/2018 c20 1you shall not know my name
great story, but what book were you talking about in chapter 1?
11/19/2018 c20 Guest
I just read this all in one go and I love it!
343 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »