FanFiction.Net
for One Week

6/16/2021 c9 15Curlieque
Thank you so much for sharing your story! I loved every bit of it, the little details, like they would know the literature quotes from their studies, that she worried about liking Gilbert's kisses too much, and the scene between Mrs Lynde and Mrs Andrews trying to one-up each other... Priceless!
6/16/2021 c1 Curlieque
Gorgeous prologue! I love the way you write. I also appreciate that you made your own head canon to fit in the details (I do that with my fandom, too!) *and* took the time to research the phase of the moon.
7/29/2020 c9 Denie1943
A lovely story and it left me hungry for more...Thanks for sharing...Stay well!
7/15/2019 c1 4noraborealis
This was absolutely lovely! I'm in awe of how well you capture Anne and Gilbert
1/22/2019 c9 12seekerchasing
this is so sweet and such a perfect depiction of their relationship! loved it!
6/7/2018 c9 wolfkitty1103
This was so cute and sweet! I do love some fluffy Anne & Gilbert romance.
2/28/2018 c9 1devufairy
I loved this story. The ending was superb , and the snowball fight was an amazing way to end this story!
8/2/2017 c9 AnneNGil
So playful and so fun! I loved this chapter. Loved the snow ball fight. One observation, can this really be rated "t"?
8/1/2017 c5 AnneNGil
I love this chapter! So full of happiness, so full of emotion and love. Very well written.
8/1/2017 c4 AnneNGil
Awww... So sweet! I wonder what the errand is? To pick up a ring, perhaps?
8/1/2017 c2 AnneNGil
This is very sweet. Great chapter!
7/31/2017 c1 AnneNGil
This first chapter was delightful! I'm looking forward to reading the others. :-)
6/30/2017 c9 imadetiramisu
I've been a huge fan of Anne of Green Gables since I was a young girl, and I shipped Anne and Gilbert from the start :') It's great to see that your fanfiction does justice to their love story!
6/30/2017 c6 imadetiramisu
I love the heated banter/hidden jabs Mrs Lynde and Mrs Andrews made, that was hilarious :) Great story!
4/22/2017 c1 5steffi-a
I must read more. What a great story.
115 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »