for Ruby vs The Machines

3/5 c14 2CodeWolf7
that's a fine maintenance job if I read it correctly
12/14/2020 c27 Croockers47
I recently started rewatching RWBY, and was reminded of an interesting fanfic I had read years ago (this one). Luckily it didn't prove to hard to google and to my surprise had quite a few new chapters waiting for me. Needless to say, I love the story you've put together for this (or I probably wouldn't have come back after so long) and hope to come back to find more waiting for me in the future. (that's just the way I am, I can never keep up with things as they are being made and instead binge entire years' worth of content before not touching it again for quite a while.) Also, wasn't sure anyone would beat Penny for my favorite character (I've got a lot of bias carrying over from the main show with that) but I have to admit Gambol Shroud is doing work for me. Would love to see what else you have in store for the aloof little cat. (Speaking of little cats, I just remembered 'The Bond' was a thing and now I must go reread that. So I will end my rambling review here).
8/13/2020 c1 16JSundberg4
Ok, this is HIGHLY amusing. Definitely a story to not take seriously, but this will certainly amuse me to no end.
5/23/2020 c15 3DestinySkyDemon
OK so I know this is a filler omake, but Crescent Rose just popped off inside Ruby, so is it possible to Ruby to give birth to a human weapon hybrid? QUESTIONS PEOPLE, QUESTIONS!
4/20/2020 c4 demzerff1
Aw man seriously?
I was looking forward to how you would manage the twins.
Maybe upgrades?
Or maybe they just stay loli.
I dunno but it would have been funny to see the two try and convince ruby to be with them lol.

Many awkward moments that just won't happen I suppose.
Well hopefully things are still enjoyable but it would really cause distress if they were relegated to background status now that you demoted them.
I mean all the effort for characters that logically should be around a ton yet somehow are barely ever mentioned?
That stuff sticks and people will complain forever.

Well good chapter nevertheless.
3/15/2020 c27 KHARAKI TAKAN
Neat ending, finally read this chapter.

Nice chapter.
3/3/2020 c17 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Hate to break it to you Weiss but you most certainly didn't ask Ruby on a date.
1/14/2020 c1 SortaCats
Huh. This looks promising.
1/8/2020 c27 6Ryuuohjin
Like it, but I must really do wonder if the nurse notice any biologically diffrance in Myrnaster when she examines her, or is human with weapon form being something like a semblance, and about that do they even have any aura or are unable to produce it?
11/6/2019 c1 Guest
Why does bumblebee love ruby
10/15/2019 c27 Alexis Serrath
Loving the updates, keep up the good work!
9/27/2019 c23 3Cipher32
23 chapters in and I just realized Gambol Shroud's tail represents her ribbon lol.
9/27/2019 c22 Cipher32
And they said Qrow is a magnet of bad luck...
9/26/2019 c17 Cipher32
This is going to be a disaster and I just know it.
9/25/2019 c12 Cipher32
Ironwood is such a bastard throwing Winter under the bus like that lmaoooo
486 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »