for On Apples and Scrying

6/9/2016 c1 eponinas
Amazing piece! Your style really captures the atmosphere and more than once I felt shivers down my spine while reading. Perfectly gloomy and foreboding, yet with a very welcome flicker of hope here and there.
I have one question though, what is the "wait for a rainy day" line referring to? The first thing that came to my mind was ├ęponine getting hurt on the barricade, but then i remembered that there is also a scene in WAMP in which she shares her first kiss with enjolras as they wait for the rain to stop, or perhaps it's a reference to something else altogether that I am missing. Just curious :)
3/11/2016 c1 4Romance and Musicals
This was so cool. Very mystical and whimsical. I really liked seeing Eponine's alternate path
10/30/2014 c1 136rebecca-in-blue
"Wait for a rainy day" - ooh, so ominous! I really enjoyed this story. It's dark, but not overwhelmingly so, and it's a unique take on Eponine. Wonderful work.
10/29/2014 c1 20shadows-of-1832
Quite an interesting piece. I liked it.
10/28/2014 c1 6hihiyas
asdfghjkl! at the palm-reading. eponine's whimsy and romantic streak tho. is this supposed to be pre-wamp? :D because it would be fun to see enjolras' reaction to this story