FanFiction.Net
for A Fake Familiar

3/4/2018 c5 Guest
I believe the shroud is known as the shroud of martin. Emiya uses it to mask the power of his reality marble if i remrmber correctly. Basically, emiya loses his hand and gets it replaced with archer's arm as a replacement. Kotomine gives him the shroud to hide it from everyone. Hope this helps.
3/4/2018 c5 Whatstoknow
Heyo! Good to see you again. And hey, writing stories does take time, so all good. Looking good so far! Ehhh... yeah. I’m a bit short on words, but hey! Good to see you’re back! (Even if I did arrive only a month or so ago but hey-ho.)

Looking forward to the next meeting,

-Whatstoknow
3/4/2018 c4 Falvern
And no lol. People who are saying that Archer's Shroud is the Shroud of Martin really don't know what they are talking about. Also, Archer is not speculated to be from a variation of the Heavens Feel route. Those who suspect that are very much misinformed. He's most likely from an alternate Fate route where he didn't "save" Saber's heart. People should really research the source material, before spouting off facts like they work for Type Moon or something. At least read the VN people.

Anyway, you are correct about the fact that if this had been an average HGW they would be halfway through it by now. So in that context, that rooftop bonding scene doesn't seem quite as fast now.
3/4/2018 c5 Roland Tepes
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the awesome work.
3/4/2018 c5 ivan0061509
awesome chapter it was amazing keep it up
3/4/2018 c5 Falvern
Archer's cloak and mantle set isn't given a name in any source material I've read. As for its abilities, it has the power to "oppose the external environment" according to side material. It was given to him by Ciel when he was in his twenties. What opposing the external environment actually means, is never really addressed. It could be that it rejects temperature, weather conditions, or harmful aspects of the environment around his person. You pretty much have free reign to give it whatever ability you wish to.
3/3/2018 c5 Will2014
I'm pretty sure its the shroud of martin though i'm not sure that it has abilities other than containing and concealing his presence.
3/3/2018 c1 Senzetzu
Hmm. Did someone steal your story idea and replace Rias with Sona? Cause it sure looks like it.
3/3/2018 c5 totallynotapotato
Archer's holy shroud is the shroud of Saint Martin, the same used in heaven's feel to wrap his arm.
As a holy shroud it preserves the contents internal changes most commonly used to keep bodies from decaying. The holy shroud of Saint Martin specifically has the power to protect it's wearer from the elements (rain, cold, wind etc.) so long as they are natural i.e not magic. The legend goes that Saint Martin was a roman commander, and riding into Rome during a rain storm he saw a beggar outside the gate. Martin dismounted his horse, drew his sword and cut his cape in half, giving one half to the beggar before heading into the city. That night Martin had a dream in which he saw Jesus, with his cape-half surrounded by angels, Jesus told the angles that martin had given him the cloth to protect him from the rain. The next day when Martin woke he began preaching the good word and spreading the gospel. Due to this the shroud of Saint Martin in Fate is shown as the two red pieces of material on Archers arms.
3/3/2018 c5 2rc48177
I feel like Archer Relationship with other is moving a bit too fast. He seems to be a lot more open than usual
3/3/2018 c5 7Kamigawa Nagamaki
archers shroud is commonly believe by fanon to be the shroud of martin because it was speculated that archer was the shirou from a variant of heaven's feel (the cancelled illya version) in which shirou was given the shroud by kotomine which was confirmed by nasu as the shroud of martin.
but it is possible in archers timeline he got another type of holy shroud which would leave it unknown what type of holy shroud.
3/3/2018 c5 Apg
I don't remember the name of it but I beleive archers shroud does something like reject outside influences or something conceptually, resulting in the practical effect of turning attacks into blunt damage so that being stabbed or shot would result in effects like if he had been hit with a hammer in that spot.
3/3/2018 c5 MinusIQ
I don't think the shrouds name is ever actually mentioned, just called a 'Holy Shroud'. It's a general magical protective garment I think, with holy properties.
3/3/2018 c5 Lanoh
I hope you can update this story soon
3/3/2018 c5 2Meaningless Us3rname
Is it bad that I want Archer to murder Issei for perving on the girls?
694 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »