FanFiction.Net
for A Fake Familiar

3/3/2018 c5 1dragonfighter11
Here's hoping for a single pairing between Rias and Archer and NOT a harem like every other story~ Cheers mate, looking forward to more~
3/3/2018 c5 NS120121
Don't beat yourself over the fact that you haven't updated it for a long time. It's your story, what you do with it is completely up to you. Besides, real life issues are more important.
3/2/2018 c4 1Sleyyer
holy crap more please
2/26/2018 c1 1willowskeith
Type-merc, great red, prim murd. In that order. Great red while living in the dimentional gap is still an 'of earth' species, and primate murder only earns his place at the top of the list of dead apostle ancestors due to the fact that the list is more of a 'how much of a threat are they against humanity' list than anything else, and primate murder is more or less human extinction given physical form by gaia. Type-mercury which i belive is also called ORT if i have my types right...anyway type mercury is an exsistance far beyond any being of earth outside maybe gaia and aliya. And thats a big maybe on those two.
2/23/2018 c4 carroll.jerry25
like the story I hope for more
2/21/2018 c1 1Syqadelic
To paraphrase to something I read once before, in a game of poker between the Great Red, Primate Murder, and TYPE-Mercury, Great Red has awesome luck and draws all the best cards, Primate Murder cheats and any cards disadvantageous to it disappear from existence, and TYPE-Mercury deals the cards, and suddenly, they're all playing Yugioh.
2/3/2018 c2 Edale
Nappa is the only on on your list to give someone an aneurysm out of shear stupidity.

"Wow, I didn't know you were that stupid Vegeta." ;)
1/28/2018 c4 2xenosaiyan
Awesome chapter, good job!
1/28/2018 c2 xenosaiyan
The Fate/Stay Night Akame ga Kill crossover sounds really really really interesting! I hope you do that one, especially as I feel like the anime didn't do justice to the manga.
1/28/2018 c1 xenosaiyan
Your chapter is very good but... hell, I don't know that much about great red. Primate Murder and Type-Mercury are easily above planet level and I know great red is also above that level but I'm just not sure how powerful he is.
1/5/2018 c1 4silversean24
Huh, his stats are better than usual...then again, with Rias as his master instead of Rin, she can provide Archer with more mana.
1/3/2018 c1 Madgizmo
First off I wonder how things will go with good old EMIYA around, particularly a meeting with a certain Yakitori. As far as your question goes that is a difficult one to answer...I'd say in terms of sheer power the answer would be Great Red given he is the strongest existence in the DxD universe (though Trihexa may potentially be stronger), though the other two are likely more specialized in their power.
12/21/2017 c4 Femsasukeisthebest
Please update i love this story and the characters are so real
12/4/2017 c1 Guest
i like it better if it was sona
11/28/2017 c4 Guest
Please update this story if by far one of my favorite stories of archer in dxd. Just don't give up on this story, it has great potential
694 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »