FanFiction.Net
for A Fake Familiar

1/8/2017 c3 6Vanishing Trooper
I like this story. Please keep going.
1/6/2017 c3 Stratos263
Good luck Archer
1/5/2017 c2 Stratos263
Good job on the explanation archer
1/5/2017 c1 Stratos263
Interesting start
1/4/2017 c3 TheYatted
Feels good to see a story I'd thought had died be revived. Can't wait to see archer kick some ass! Keep up the good work
12/28/2016 c3 15ahsoei
This is a nice story, love the premise and how things are so far. Though, there are several things I'd like to address:

1. Until Rias witness Archer's performance in battles and/or Reality Marble, I don't think she could claim that he's on par with an ultimate-class devil, especially from his stats alone.

2. Archer's impression about Rias' peerage was rather underwhelming. I expected Archer would show more reactions, like sensing her Power of Destruction.

3. Regarding Archer's scouting on Ise, you said it as if fallen angels have means to reincarnate people as well. And assuming that Archer had been briefed about Evil Piece, when he said that Raynare possessed similar scent with Akeno, I was expecting him to raise some questions about Akeno herself.

4. Will there be other servants appearing in this story?

5. Can I assume that this Archer is the one who had confronted his past-self in UBW route?

6. And this is just a personal request; assuming that Archer will gain at least some form of harem, can you at least spare Asia, Irina, and perhaps Akeno as well, for Issei?

Overall, well done! Keep up the good work. ;)
12/25/2016 c3 MythsJourney
Hopefully not long until the next update. The only bad thing about this story is how short it is. Everything else is great! Oh, and hopefully we would be able to see adorable moments between Archer and Koneko too!
12/25/2016 c2 MythsJourney
Just finished reading chapter 2. And I'm surprisingly enjoyed it, even though most of the chapter was about explaining things. Good job again!
12/25/2016 c1 MythsJourney
Another story to be add in Follow Stories. Started off good, story telling is also good, characters seems to stay in-character in my eyes as well. Overall, can't wait for more chapters to come!
12/22/2016 c3 1YeTianshi
Is this a once a year update? I'm kind of worried if it is, it would be a bit too short for a yearly update. It is really good though.
12/21/2016 c3 Roland Tepes
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
12/21/2016 c3 digimon353
This is awesome! Can't wait for the next one!
12/17/2016 c3 ivan0061509
nice chapter it was really good can't wait to read the next chapter
12/15/2016 c1 3Sir Cookie
This is interesting. I think great red is stronger. TYPE-Mercury is a close second. Keep it up!
12/9/2016 c3 3Ash the Aura Guardian
Seems like an interesting concept. Can't wait to see more.
694 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »