FanFiction.Net
for A Fake Familiar

6/27/2015 c1 AO Black
really interesting story, im interested to see how the incounter with riser will go.
6/25/2015 c2 Phantasys
Great Red is obviously the strongest because a clash between him and something like Ophis or 666 would result in all the DxD worlds being destroyed from merely the backlash. Since you have countless different realms of existence from all the mythologies that adds up to dozens if not hundreds of worlds many of them earth sized (at the very least the underworld is confirmed to be the same size and many mythologies state that other realms of being are bigger than earth) or more being destroyed via only a backlash from the fighting. Meanwhile all TYPES are merely representations of planets so if something is stronger than a planet then it stands to reason a representation of one would be unable to overcome it...ie the Great Red who could probably eat solar systems as a snack.
6/25/2015 c2 Umbra.Venator
Good story so far, made me laugh with the whole Rias having Koneko steal her food bit :)

Keep up the epic work! :)
6/24/2015 c2 Guest
Michael J. Caboose for the dumbest.
6/24/2015 c2 Guest
I thought Gilgamesh was the richest King in History (quasi-mythical as he is).
6/24/2015 c2 2tobi1989
good story, but please dont take 8 moths for the next update.
6/24/2015 c2 4korrd
I'm liking this, but I have only one point of contention to bring up. Where is it said that Servants can only have one Noble Phantasm? I know some of them do, but others have multiple, and I'm not talking about ones that go together. Another thing is, where is it said that Rider's Noble Phantasm is tied into their mount? I ask because the Rider in Fate/Zero had more than one NP, and his main one had little to do with his mount. His first was his chariot, Gordius Wheel, his second was Ionioi Hetairoi which was a Reality Marble. Both were NP's. Neither had anything to do with the other in terms of going together.

Also in terms of Dead Apostles, the only one that could do this is Zelretch. He's the only one capable of the Kaleidoscope. That's not to say I don't see him doing this cause I totally do, but Archer should have just said an old vampire with too much time on his hands wanted to toss one of his favorite play things into a different world.

Keep it up.
6/23/2015 c1 Darkjaden
Did Archer gain a boost for being outside Gaia influence?
6/23/2015 c2 5DLite96
hJB KSJDNJASBDASBDHJABSJDBBajshbdhjABSJDBAHBAJSBD Finally.
6/23/2015 c2 Ahuor
I love this story I hope you keep writing.

The Akame ga kiru and Tenchi mayo! War on Geminar crossovers look really cool!
6/23/2015 c2 3coronadomontes
buen capitulo-good chapter
6/23/2015 c2 1LordGhostStriker
Nappa for the FUNNEST out the whole line up

and Son Goku for the dumbest

with Caboose coming for second place in most funny

I vote akame ga kiru F/S

MMNiN is too how can I say this. AH dumb to go with the feel of F/S
6/23/2015 c2 CrowFX
Love this.

Regarding the author notes at chapter 2, I like the crossover between Fate and Musume ga iru
6/23/2015 c2 Terror of Death Skieth
The Fate/Stay Night Akame Ga Kiru sound kind of cool, I'm so so on the 2nd one.
6/23/2015 c2 1scorpioneldar
i think caboose but he suprises me sometimes
i think i will enjoy this crossover please update it more!
695 « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »