FanFiction.Net
for A Fake Familiar

10/31/2014 c1 SilverIceRing
Now that you mention it (and write about it for that matter) I do think it is weird that no one (or at least no one I've seen) has made a crossover with DxD and the Fate/Stay Night Servants. It seems so obvious now, really. How strange.

Oh well.

There are many questions that this story has brought up, which seem to only grow the more I type. Is this a miraculous occurrence that won't happen again, or is a Holy Grail descending upon the DxD world (and with it another Grail War)? How does Archer compare to other high level characters, like the Satans or Seraphs? Will Gremory end up dreaming of Archer's past as they get to know each other over the coming chapters? How jealous is Gremory going to try to make Sona when she starts gloating over having a reincarnated hero as her familiar?

Much of it I'll have to wait for, but looking at this chapter so far, I think it might be worth the wait. Hope I'm right!

PS: Type Mercury is the most powerful. Hands down.
10/31/2014 c1 2GGFBank
The base idea is great, for the reason no one does the familiar idea before... pawn,peerage is servant in a way already I think?

I think Type-Mercury is stronger normally, but with enough time to boost, Great Red will become stronger later. Primate murder has speed so he will be able to win Red before that occur. Rock-Paper-Scissor here?
10/31/2014 c1 1eternal infinity
great fanfic. it's rare to see archer as Main character.
10/30/2014 c1 Dp11
I never liked issei that much anyway and he always get stupid power ups. Definitely doesn't work for it like shirou does. You are right though Archer is so badass his basic arrows just explode haha. That guy got centuries of experience being a counter guardian no doubt about that. By the way there is some things wrong as you may have noticed in the dxd verse. Like how caliburn exist even though he was destroyed due to Arthur or saber doing something against her moral. Doesn't even make sense since having that sword means you are the king of Britain and Arthur's descendent simply doesn't fit the role of a king. Also in nasuverse while it is weaker then Excalibur it is stronger then it in dxd verse. For some weird reason Jeanne d arc has a descendent when she was burn at the stake when she was sixteen and before that busy fighting a war. The exacliburs in dxd are just pathetic and weak. As you probably know calling Excalibur beautiful in nasuverse is the same as calling it ugly since nothing can describes its beauty. Having no Gaia will help archer for sure and he can handle sirzech no problem he simply has to much powerful holy weapons. Heck dude gae bolg to the heart or it's prototype Gungnir which it is suppose to be stronger. The older the better.
10/30/2014 c1 a certain reading fan
awesome, i am really looking foward to this!
10/30/2014 c1 Guest
For the problem of who's stronger, go ask yourself, does dream/illusion or nothingness/infinite have concept of death?
10/30/2014 c1 Terror of Death Skieth
Great story so far, keep it up

And to your question of who would win I think type-Mercury, because it has no concept of death, while red does, so one sneaky little users of the eyes of death perception and I think red is dead while mercury is just fine. But power wise red wins but mercury would outlast him.
But that is just my thoughts. Great story keep it up!
10/30/2014 c1 auraofcalm
Mooooost intriguing. :3
There have been other fate/dxd crossovers but to my knowledge this is the first bringing the genuine Archer over (and in Servant form no less). This promises to be very entertaining. Well written too, which is always a good sign. Fine author! You have this readers seal of approval! Onward to epicness and continuously rising levels of GAR! :-)
10/30/2014 c1 Lina esrevnI
could you add a character from Highschool of the dead next to Archer's stat's so we can see how the stats match up. I'm mentally placing his stats as a high class devil because of the age of the gods. But I can't be sure that's the way you are going to go. Not much has happened due to info dump but you seem to be off to a good start.

poll question-powerful varies Great Red has it's own area, but TYPE'S lack a concept of death because Zeltrich defeated Type Moon, I think that Great Red is stronger but any fight between the two would destroy the planet.
10/30/2014 c1 mortar4ever
Good start. Can see this fic will go far. Just please no Grail War.
10/30/2014 c1 1guisniperman
Good story idea, Everyone know that it's Shirou, simply not which Shirou it is. Also, Great Red is the strongest.
10/29/2014 c1 pltrgst
seems great..
and definitely great red.
10/29/2014 c1 DarkPirateKing69
well, gotta give you the fact that this is something unique.. as far as i know at least. i'm a big fan of both franchises, so i would like to think i've read majority of Fate/DxD Xovers.

your question is pretty interesting.. i would have to go with Great Red one this one. it's always tricky to compare characters from different franchises die to carious hx abilites an different concepts alrogether.. but Great Red is said to be 'most dominant being in existence' in his own verse.. but of course with TYPE-Mercury, it's said to have no weaknesses when fighting on earth.
10/29/2014 c1 Strife666
very interesting...
10/29/2014 c1 formerlyarandomreviewer
ORT wins. It has no concept of "Death" it cannot die or be killed. Primate Murder is the weakest.
I think that Great Red is the most powerful, but I don't know if he's mortal and I know he would lose to Ea's Enuma Elish because "Truth" beats "Dreams" where as ORT may possibly be fucked up but not die.
695 « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »