for Imperial Armor

11/22/2020 c19 eep246
stumbled upon this story and so glad I did! what a wonderfully written thrilling fic! I so hope you continue because you are exploring parts of the plot that don't usually get attention making this unique and so enjoyable. Love Arianna and hope to learn more about her!
8/6/2020 c19 Guest
You are baaack, so happy for this, hope that you continue this, the update was very very nice!
4/2/2020 c18 Guest
Hello author. I hardly doubt you read these comments anymore, but I have to say that this story has pulled me into a it’s grip and refuses to let me go. You are a truly talented author and reading this has made me start playing Skyrim again. I see Brynjolf in an entirely new light now lol. You have taken the immersive world of Tamriel and turned it into something so real and emotional, I have trouble believing that this story won’t be fulfilled. I beg you on my hands and knees to continue with this story, I have never been so attached to anything I’ve ever read in my entire life. Please, keep writing. -K.M
4/8/2019 c18 P
Welcome back ohhhh this was amazing... So happy that you continue this.. I love this story so much
9/3/2018 c17 4TheOneThatSeesGNS
I love this story! I just binge read it until the end, and I can't wait for the next update!
8/16/2018 c17 Guest
so happy that you are back! ))))
8/14/2018 c17 67Lowkey Classy
It's back! :D

I hoped this wasn't dead, and I am glad to see it back :)

Seeing more of Ariana's backstory was certainly interesting. Didn't know she was part of the Guild back in Cyrodiil.

Can't wait for more!
10/1/2017 c16 Lowkey Classy
After binge reading this story, I can say this is one of the better BrynolfxDragonborn stories out there. I hope to see more of this story soon and hats off to you for coming up with it.
-DPLxBeAsTxSnIpE
1/29/2017 c16 biobaby.hb
Did you ever write the next chapter. Such a shame as it is an amazing story
9/18/2016 c16 2Catali7
No! I'm current on this wonderful story and left desperate for more! You have done a marvelous job fleshing out Brynjolfmy favorite Skyrim character), and Ariana is a gem. Thanks so much for your efforts and your talent and I do hope you will continue!
4/19/2016 c16 Guest
UPDAAAAAATEEE!
1/29/2016 c16 13Id65
Thank goodness Ariana is feeling better! Though, she constantly seems to find herself in some sort of terrible predicament, honestly that girl. (Also, Briana for life. I'm not sure if there was a ship name before but there certainly is one now.)
11/4/2015 c16 ElisiftheFair
Please post again soon, I've really been enjoying you story!
10/17/2015 c16 5tastywerewolf
Ah I never really know what to write as a review but I'm really loving this! I started last night and just caught up to the most recent chapter. I'm excited for the next part whenever it comes :))
10/6/2015 c16 mia78
Chapter sweet and really nice! I hope that vampires have what they deserve! For a moment I was afraid for Ariana! Brynjolf is so sweet!
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »