for Remnant's Maelstrom Shinobi

7/23/2019 c39 Pedro EXP
good story. i loved how you incorporated the world of naruto into remnant. the way naruto changes the rest of the rwby cast and the events of the story in subtle and not-so-subtle ways was wonderfully done. i'm looking forward to the sequel.
7/22/2019 c12 5intata
This is really good. At first it was a bit juvenile and cliche, but as it goes on, I'm seeing a lot of the world building, planning, and actual thought you've put into this. Color me impressed.

The effort is there, the skill is there. I'm pretty happy with this, regardless of wherever you take the plot.

That being said, the only thing I don't like is the classic anime harem thing you've got going on. Multiple girls like the same guy, and he's slightly oblivious to it all. Granted I like that he's actually recognizing some of it, but... well. My personal preference is "F*ck harems" so yeah. That. It's a 12 y/o's fantasy that doesn't have much realism. Hard to relate to. Please tell me he just picks one of them?
7/22/2019 c18 5Planar-Walking-Entertainment
Can't wait to see tora in an actual chapter. I wonder if he would give the cats' name to the team?
7/21/2019 c39 2TheSlySage
just hyper binged through this to get to book two! I am so incredibly pumped my friend!
7/19/2019 c38 doomqwer
Well I’ll be damned just did a reread through this man after see the book 2 announcement and I gotta say it is still as good as I remember I am liking how Pyrhha has pretty much shut down and I also like how Naruto is an unknown to almost everyone as they think he is dead and with that element of surprise there is definitely a lot to work with
7/19/2019 c6 scyfly
a lot of show boating without real changes, compairing hunters to shinobi forgetting that chakra makes you faster stronger and able to use the elements while aura works as a shield and for some lucky ones a hack semblance
7/19/2019 c1 bigchase3
A little late for a review I guess but I'm getting a really good vibe from this fic. Can't wait to finish it up and see how it unfolds!
7/18/2019 c1 6FCI. Dradlos
ini sangat fantastis
7/16/2019 c20 Komodo23
Oh noooo... I started reading this a few days ago, I didn't realize you were writing it with just knowledge of part 1 and 2.

Now, with the amazing power of being full in 2019 and a bunch of more seasons into the story, I wonder how you'll handle the story destroying, plot twisting clusterfuck that is the season 3 finale and the other stuff that happens after that.

And also, Phyrra. Oooooh boy, Phyrra.
7/14/2019 c1 KM
Whoa I started reading this a week ago and the final chapter came out right as I got to that point. That’s crazy. So all in all, I enjoyed it. This is the first Naruto RWBY crossover that has Naruto actually be in character, and not some edge lord. While I originally wasn’t too happy with the power levels, I’m happy they stayed consistent throughout the story and you stuck with it. I understand Shadow Clone Rasengan spam might be too boring, but it feels weird having Naruto know a bunch of fancy jutsu. Overall I’d recommend this to people who want a Naruto x RWBY fic that actually had Naruto act like Naruto.
7/13/2019 c6 RunOnSentences
An upside down U. Also know as an “n”
7/13/2019 c39 VoidGivenForm
Nice.
7/13/2019 c7 2Roland's Blade
aww, sad that it's Naruto x Blake
7/13/2019 c39 Guest
Garbage ending, that's all I have to say.
7/13/2019 c39 2V01dSw0rd
Here’s an ideaSalem is the reason Hazel’s sister is dead...she manipulated him into hating Ozpin!
3,649 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »