for Remnant's Maelstrom Shinobi

1/8/2015 c2 2Warmach1ne32
Great fight scene and it does feel a whole lot safer than on a rocking bridge (get it the bridge was made of stone/rock). Anyway much more believable since when does a stinger that was dropped from like 7 feet pierce it's own armor? The most likely scenario is it would bounce of, but it does look like gold and gold is heavy so a part of the viewer would think that if that tail is gold it would be possible, but I'm rambling a bit. I would also like to tell you that there was a word error in this chapter. When Ozpin called team RWBY to the stage Ozpin said "black" knight piece not white so that have to be fixed. Overall love the character interactions, the chase scene, and really looking forward to the food fight in Volume 2. High Expectations all around.

Also on youtube a guy made an actual trailer for his OC RWBY character. While it isn't Rooster Teeth level quality (you can only do so much with only 1 guy, while RT have a whole staff) and the fight choreography is awesome in the middle part (in the beginning it is a bit blocky and mechanical, just imagine it in RWBY graphics and it would look great). The weapon is simple and his background is in the description with the trailer being known as Charcoal trailer. I last thing bad guys in the scene wears Chinese clothing so possibly near Ren's country/hometown.
1/7/2015 c4 mndr
Nice chapter. Not a lot of stuff really happening other than Naruto trying to explain his 'sembalance' and Kurama annoying team RWBY, not that you can always have important stuff happening.
1/6/2015 c4 eniox27
Good chapter agian. Kurama is highly entertaining when off screen it seems.
1/6/2015 c3 eniox27
Good team building. Liked his speech to Weiss
1/6/2015 c4 2Exanime Draco
I thought that was pretty good. I also have to say that there is a fair bit of potential for you to write some omakes. I can see it now, "The Adventures of Kurama" a glorious telling of his various mischief making escapades every once and a while. Tht would be rather humerous to read about. At any rate I'm looking forward to seeing more of this story in the future and i hope we get to see another update soon!
1/6/2015 c2 eniox27
Nice chapter. His weapon is very cool. Harem is preferable
1/6/2015 c1 eniox27
A good start to the fic.
1/6/2015 c4 Guest
This was amazing...PLEEEEEASE work on these chapters and upload them ASAP.
1/6/2015 c4 DJJJ1172
Kurama,s fate remains unknown till next time CANT WAIT FOR MORE CHAPTERS!
1/5/2015 c4 3I'm. . .An Innocent Bystander
Well if you chose Bayonetta as your portal back into console gaming, here's hoping for a future Bayonetta/Naruto story? Unfortunately there aren't as many good ones as there could be...
1/5/2015 c4 1LordGhostStriker
Can Kurama change Sizes with the number of tails he have out?
1/5/2015 c4 1OBSERVER01
quite good
1/5/2015 c4 3SilverFoxSage
Well done with this chapter. Your explanations involving Naruto's Jutsu and the name of his weapon are definitely improvements from earlier interactions. They were just vague enough that it didn't seem at all artificial, but still gave enough information that we got to see some nice interaction between him and his teammates.

Also, Kurama's little adventure added some excellent bits of humor to the entire thing. I do hope that we get to eventually hear the story of what he put team RWBY through.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
1/5/2015 c4 Christian4991
Bro I love this story! I couldn't stop reading till I finished it! Also you're not alone on can't dance. I'm Mexican too but I can't dance even if my my life is on line! Anyway keep it up
1/5/2015 c4 DePlexx
Better keep the uploads coming then!
3,665 « Prev Page 1 .. 223 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 243 .. Last Next »