for Remnant's Maelstrom Shinobi

11/12/2014 c2 A Lost shinobi
I vote harem...share the love
11/12/2014 c2 19KukanKing
epic so far
11/12/2014 c2 3Your Teammate
RWBY is a a strong independent team. Who don't need no man!

In all seriousness great job with the chapter. Always worth the wait even for an impatient bastard like me
11/12/2014 c2 5SaucyHandles
Awesome chapter, keep it up!
11/12/2014 c2 1R-king 93
Excellent
11/12/2014 c2 HeartlessNobody13
Love the story thus far, you've kept the story canon and made the personalities of the characters used realistic to their originals. I have to say I like the weapon choice for Naruto, it's something similar to that of Sage of Six Paths used but with a modern twist and since he is the reincarnation of Ashura it makes sense. My opinion on love for the story is let it come naturally, don't force it. And as a guy I have to say please NO HAREM! It's just so disrespectful to those of the opposite gender, whether it be the typical harem or a reverse harem. Although it's your story so do as you see fit, just wanted to post my own opinion on the matter. Either way I look forward to the updates to come :-)
11/12/2014 c2 exiles soul
This chapter looked pretty good there were funny bits and awesome fight scenes.
I also vote for a harem.
11/12/2014 c2 10ultima-owner
What did they do to get mother nature so mad?
11/12/2014 c2 feety84
When Naruto said "Legs!", was hoping for a Nora moment ... lol

Too busy googling what Napier means (place in NZ and famous people ... Rambo 2?) for the past hour and decided to reread the chapter. And when i saw the ending AN, i just face palmed on my wasted effort.
11/11/2014 c2 Ezylryb
I loved the latest chapter of Remnant's Maelstrom Shinobi. I enjoyed how you used the episode as a guide but changed the fight scenes to suit your style of writing, and not copying the episode scene by scene. I would love to see the story's pairing be Naruto/Harem. But if you decide that it will be a single pairing I would love to see Naruto be paired with Pyrrah. I believe that with Naruto being on the same team as Pyrrah, that the two of them would have more time to interact and form feelings for each other, than if you pair Naruto with Blake who is on a different team. That and Pyrrah just doesn't seem to get paired with the main character very often, often being paired with Jaune.
11/11/2014 c2 1MidnightHunter74
great chapter, i look forward to seeing what else you'll be doing with this story and also to see how much he tells not only his team and a few from RWBY but also what he will tell Ozpin in the future.
11/11/2014 c2 16FluffySheepLion
The writing is well done and I like the clever naruto spin on things. I also whole-heartedly agree with you. Sun and Neptune are worthless, especially Neptune.
11/11/2014 c2 30Engineer4Ever
Quick question to start off, what does Napier refer to?

Next, love the changes to the NNPR fight, it was very good, but still held that similar twinge to it. but I loved it all the same.

Next, yes, Neptune is a foil and I was saddened they did nothing in the Breach fight TT_TT and Sun? idk, I kinda like him. He's got a funny wild boy charm. But if you can't use him, then okay, your fic. Good luck to you on that, good sir.

Next, the weapon idea was very well placed and very interesting design so far. XD Can't wait for more!

FInally, good luck on the next chapter, peace off!
11/11/2014 c2 1Hakuryukou79
Great chapter and fight! I look forward to seeing how will Naruto does in Beacon since unlike Jaune, he is very experienced in battle and can basically most people Remnant if he decided to go all out. (I mean with the strongest Bijuu as his companion and having the powers of the Gudodama, he can literally annihilate most armies from the Kingdoms.) By the way, what does Napier mean? The only meaning I found was related to a place in New Zealand or the name of a famous person.
11/10/2014 c1 LGC - xCondorz
I feel like the NaruHarem is really over used after reading so many fics. It would refreshing to see a well written single pairing of NaruPyrrha or Yang or Blake...those three make the most sense to me.
I'd love to see this up date soon and do hope you don't just run with canon story - I mean sure keep the story the same, but we know what RWBY is going to be off doing, so some original content for Naruto's team would be really interesting...as a side note what are you going to call said team? For once my vocabulary is failing me and i can't think of anything.
3,665 « Prev Page 1 .. 230 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 .. Last Next »