for Remnant's Maelstrom Shinobi

11/10/2014 c1 Guest
This is great! For his weapon, why not Lion Cestus? Those look badass and you can easily add features and they sorta go with a gladiator look so Naruto can match up with Pyrrha. I would perfer NarutoxPyrrha, but if you go the harem route, I still keep reading.
11/9/2014 c1 11chm01
well, I think you should go with Pyrrha, she's hot, nice, caring and probably the best fighter of them all, not to mention that she deserves better than what she's getting with jeun in canon, as for the weapon I have an idea that could fit in the canon (inspired by Sun's weapon) is a double bladed lance that shoots from both ends and can be split into two short spears or become a bladed mangiki kusari (or kusari fundo, you know, the weighted chains) that allow Naruto to shoot with one end while using his other hand to manipulate the other end of the chain (each side of the chan has to triggers one that allows him to shoot that side and another that allows him to shoot the opposite end of the weapon) and when it's in "staff" form pressing the triggers on both ends to shoot in one direction allows him to shoot a charged shot that can change depending of the type of dust that is loaded.
11/8/2014 c1 WhiteWolf125
Nice chapter look forward to more update soon for weapon would suggest a sword probably a katana that turns into a rifle, or twin swords with pistols in them like Cervantes from soul calibur, as for pairing go with Pyhrra no one else just Pyhrra.
11/6/2014 c1 Blackholelord
Well I like the crossover. And between the girls and all that, I would go along with the idea of the harem.
11/6/2014 c1 Swirling Maelstrom
Good first chapter, if I was you I wouldnt make it a heram because they are almost always suck giant balls. Erm ow ideas for a sword maybe a kanata that can transform into a marksman carbine, its a gun on fallout. And for pairings its between Ruby or Pyrrha for me, im leaning more towards Ruby just because, you know. Anyways hope you update soon, one last suggestion could you have naruto use muiltple elements like water style, wind style, lighting style, fire style, earth style, and maybe a little bit of medical ninjutsu, im not asking for him to be amazing in all them just pretty decent maybe knowing one or two jutsu for each.
11/6/2014 c1 iZuikaku
COOL COOL COOL NXT CHAPTER PLEASE
11/4/2014 c1 Green Eyed Jealousy
interesting
11/3/2014 c1 HeartlessNobody13
Have to say I enjoyed it. You kept true to the characters personalities and made the story interesting by adding in your own perspective for how interactions between the cast of RWBY and the character Naruto. Looking forward to more :-)
11/3/2014 c1 1EliteShadow
very funny first chapter please update and post more chapters soon i would love to read more of them soon so please post soon!
11/1/2014 c1 1MidnightHunter74
just from the first chapter i can tell that this will be an interesting story. i'll be curious to see what you'll do with Naruto replacing Jaune.
11/1/2014 c1 thewhitechapel
Excellent job, keep it up, for the pairings i dont care who you pick anyone is fine with me.. But for the weapons i would like to see some form of chain use, you know sine he is a uzumaki but thats just my pref. good job again and i cant wait to read more.
11/1/2014 c1 suntan140
pyrhha for the pairing and a sword or a bow and arrow for his weapon
10/30/2014 c1 Final Black Getsuga
Well, this seems like a fun idea. You have my attention so far. I don't think I can give a more meaningful comment until a bit later though. That being said, I hope to see more from you soon.
10/30/2014 c1 Garm
Samehada for the weapon, Pyhrra for the pairing. I only really find harems enjoyable in a comedic sense, personally, and seeing Naruto making platonic female friends rather than building a harem (unintentionally or otherwise) is always preferable in my opinion. But that's just me. This is your story, so you do what you want to and I'll read it either way unless something about it convinces me not to. I'll keep an eye out for the next update.

Garm out.
10/30/2014 c1 EmeraldRaidenKyo
i usually only read M rated stories but i'll gives yours a chance rh what the hell am I saying this chapter was fucking good
3,665 « Prev Page 1 .. 231 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 .. Last Next »