for Remnant's Maelstrom Shinobi

10/30/2014 c1 Nitus
God, I love your stories. Hope you go with the harem option.
10/30/2014 c1 correnhimself316
Agreed Jaune is annoying until like season 2 and even then he is only slightly more is by far the better blonde protagonist choice. Like how you made the red head weakness genetic, it certainly seems to be true for his dad. I wonder how hard Pyrrha will crush on Naruto as compared to her canon crush on Jaune. Teams should be interesting with the addition of Naruto. NNPR...NWPR...NRWP...PRNN
PWRN RNBY...lots of combos but no words that seem to be formed that are obvious. NPBY? Eh that's up to you to get, good luck. You probably already have one in mind though.
10/30/2014 c1 1TorchPhilosopher
First off, good opening chapter, really liked the interaction between Yang and Naruto. Also enjoyed the practical application of Fûton as well as the way the "Birdy no" line was incorporated. I haven't yet seen a Naruto RWBY crossover with him on team JNPR, or one with him paired with Pyrrha, so I personally hope you don't go the Harem route. As for a weapon, you could always go with a Bo staff that separates into two or more pieces to be used as either short swords, or just batons.

Anyway, hope you keep up the good work, I look forward to your next installment.

Schrado
10/30/2014 c1 GetRektNuub
I hope to read more of this chapter. as for naruto weapons you can give him madara's gunbai and scythe . Great defense and offense . Excited to see more of this story . great chapter .
10/30/2014 c1 Guest
And the paring should naruto x yang x pyrrah.
10/30/2014 c1 Guest
A bow that fires arrows made any element and has blades on the curved parts so it can like a sword.
10/30/2014 c1 ChaosDivine02
Liking the story so far, it's got a great start to it. 1st of, for pairings I can see Naruto and Blake together, (hoping that Kurama will grow to like her as a friend.) 2nd, for his weapon, I can see him using a Soluna. ( A Soluna is a two-handed sword, it can split into two, the larger, signal-handed sword is called Sol, and the smaller, dagger-like blade called Luna.)

(For now I'm just gonna use the name I posted this review for now, till I make an account for the fan fiction site so I can fav and follow your story.) looking forward to reading this cool story.
10/29/2014 c1 5SaucyHandles
This is awesome! Really love the crossover, and you did it justice. Can't wait for chapter 2!
10/29/2014 c1 Hybrid Sin Genesis
Can't tell you how happy I am to see you doing this crossover. This could easily end up being my favorite NarutoxRWBY fic, even when compared to "Naruto the Huntsmen" and "The Vulpine Huntsmen of Vale", especially if you do end up making the pairing a harem. Honestly it's my firm belief that Naruto deserves all of the bitches he wants...as long as they aren't Hinata. As for Naruto's weapon, since I don't know how long Naruto has been in Remnant or when he had left the Elemental Nations, the only sensible weapon I can think of is Zabuza's Kubikirbocho. Either that or Chojuro's Hiramekarei, that could be interesting, not to mention fairly original compared to Kubikiribocho(Is it sad I don't have to look up these names?).
10/29/2014 c1 7Cuervo Blanco
Nice setup. I just hope that you don't go through cannon. Reading it again is both annoying and is a blatant sign of lack of imagination.

Well, Jaune's inexistance is troubling, but understandable. I like the guy thouht (in a manly, fanish way). I don't like harems, and thus, I'm praying that you, and whatever/whoever help you decide, don't choose that route.

About Jaune, since you are taking out of Beacon, why don't you include him as a background character with less..annoying tendencies. I can picture a Jaune with Penny (the aura robo girl that I swear is a reference to Pinocho) and make him more awesome.

And about pairings... Blake is a nice choice, though she has Sun Wukong in her future... and if you go with may Jaune suggestion, Pirra can have him... but, What about a Naruto/Yang...blonds have more fun afterall.

I like that chapter in general. It didn't have the infodumps that many fanfictioner seemed to love to set their stories. Instead, you go step by step and reveal little things here and there..which makes wonders to the narrative and keeps the intrigue.

I hope to readya soon.
10/29/2014 c1 16FluffySheepLion
I Want MOOOOOOOREEEE!
10/29/2014 c1 1OBSERVER01
quite its a single pairing then i say go for ice girl needs some warm love to thaw her heart out and who better to do it then naruto. if its a harem then pair him up with all of team rwby,phyrra,nora,penny and velvet.
10/29/2014 c1 UnownReviewer
A shakujō could be his weapon it's a historical Japanese weapon carried by monks and he can do sage mode in canon. Besides it's actually rare in Naruto fanfiction in any kind.
10/29/2014 c1 W0lfbr0ther
Nice story. can't wait for the next part
10/29/2014 c1 KevinSFA2
I want to see where this go's.
3,665 « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 244 .. Last Next »