for Remnant's Maelstrom Shinobi

10/29/2014 c1 dragonlordandsword
I am absouletly loving this. I don't suppose that naruto is taking jaune spot for the rwby story is he? I am really looking forward to seeing were you take this story.
10/29/2014 c1 17duskrider
Good job. I hope to see more.
10/29/2014 c1 zero
for the pairing i vote Naruto x Yang and for his weapon i vote dmc4 Gilgamesh but just modified have guns somehow
10/29/2014 c1 Random Guest
Nice read overall,thanks for writing this awesome xover! Would appreciate more if you can update the next chapter within a month (the faster,the better)! I guess this Naruto is post-4th Shinobi War which most writer prefer to use but I sincerely hope that this one doesn't get too emotional like other post-4th Shinobi War Naruto (Naruto initianally IS an emotional character like any other Shounen protagonist's but fanfic author seems to like making him wallow in his past or acting like a happy go lucky/brooding jerk,I don't know what the problem is it just ruins the character IMO)

The appearance of Kurama as his close companion is also a plus (hope you tone down the pervertedness of his mind,he's a being of chakra construct not a human...sure he understood feelings but making him into a pervert just like Jiraiya...it's weird to see that coming from a being who sees humans overall as inferior) I see other fics that does the same Pervert Kurama jig so I hope to see a difference here.

All in all,I'm really glad you chose this xover to write since the characters are quirky and interesting. All that and you mix Naruto in the equation,it'll be a blast to read such work \( o )/
10/29/2014 c1 thewhitedragon1993
i like naruto/pyrah pairng becose it was almiost never done
as for a weapon how about a Shakuj┼Ź(like Hagoromo ver.) that turn into a sword,bo staff and rifle
and in this story dose naruto has Ashura sun mark?
10/29/2014 c1 2pensuka
well this is going to be interesting
10/29/2014 c1 A Lost shinobi
Woo Go harem
10/29/2014 c1 Night Hunter533
Liking the story, suggest either knives(minato) or a sword(kushina), which can change into something else like pistols or a rifle or something else with range. Also Beacon is on the edge of Vale not in its centre since it's both on a cliff and borders a forest, plus in shows it on Torchwicks map during the first season.
10/29/2014 c1 3Your Teammate
Yay; new story! This one sounds like it has the potential to go very far, even though I will be he first to admit I have very little idea what RWBY is :P
10/29/2014 c1 garoorar
Still in that RWBY Wonder phase of fanfiction so I'm following this for now. Though this has promise. With such a good start, hopefully the quality retains this level of excellence and doesn't degenerate after a few chapters.
10/29/2014 c1 Guest
Harem pls, ruby pryha priority. Weapon, i want to see gunlance (monster hunter) or classic shield n sword.
10/29/2014 c1 Guest
I like this. It has good pace, good character performance and you're not puffing everything to annoying levels like most others do around here.

Cat
10/29/2014 c1 10ultima-owner
Nice landing
10/29/2014 c1 WolfTroll
I vote for Naruto/Pyrrha or harem since strangely enough Pyrrha doesn't often get paired with Naruto in the crossovers. That maybe because people pair her with Jaune though.
10/29/2014 c1 1Hakuryukou79
Interesting story. For Naruto's weapon, I can only of either a sword similar to the Dragonblade used in Dragon Chronicles or a tonfa since it is not only a weapon that is barely used in media but also used in general despite having wicked attack power. Good luck and keep up the good work. (I vote for either harem or Pyrhha!)
3,665 « Prev Page 1 .. 234 241 242 243 244 245 Next »