for Remnant's Maelstrom Shinobi

9/20/2021 c18 79YeagerMeister31
Well, another great chapter and demon Tora well SHIT!
9/20/2021 c17 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was pretty cool Team NNPR, kicked ass along with getting there own asses kicked, I can understand Olive, Obbleck and Glynda's POV although Naruto has every right to do whatever the hell he wants to his Clan Island, so BOO HOO to anyone who wines like a bitch, this has also brought Naruto/Pyrrha closer, still holding out for them and although I like Blake I love Pyrrha more, because she's a total badass, plus she dies in canon so she deserves some love, I wonder what happens next.
9/18/2021 c15 YeagerMeister31
Well, damn that was a pretty cool, chapter Naruto is starting to think that maybe Pyrrha, Blake and CInder may like him but is confused as to why when they could have anyone, of course I prefer Pyrrha to the other 2 with only Yang being a close second, but she's just a tease like Ino was, this battle should be interesting, I wonder what happens next.
9/17/2021 c14 YeagerMeister31
Well another good chapter can't wait for more and more bonding for NaruPyrrha.
9/16/2021 c13 YeagerMeister31
Well, this was quite an interesting chapter Olive Panathaeia is well that Amazon who's also in the fate games, Pyrrha, is linked in a way to Athena, meaning there both linked to gods, it seems Ozpin and the others are more interested in Naruto now, I'm just surprised it's taken Ozpin 13 chapters to figure it out he's an immortal, I kind of expected him to be more curious of Naruto from the Getgo, I don't know what Cinder's after, she wants Naruto as an ally but what are her intentions to Pyrrha, I know she kills her in canon and if she tries than Naruto will end her, Neo, is a weird girl funny but weird I wonder what happens next.
9/15/2021 c12 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was an interesting chapter, I don't hate Blake I think she's cool and she seems to understand Naruto alot and knows the dead language that he speaks, I hope Pyrrha gets with Naruto though even if it looks like Blake has the advantage if it's 2 girls I hope it's Pyrrha and Blake or Yang and Pyrrha, personally I'd prefer Pyrrha/Yang over Pyrrha/Blake, wonder what happens next, and Cinder is scheming she doesn't know he's told them the truth now, so if she thinks she can get Naruto on her side she's wrong there.
9/15/2021 c11 YeagerMeister31
So the truth's out there huh, nice still, Pyrrha and Blake know he was lying to them and in a way they know why but it's still hard to take, things are getting interesting and he's met Emerald and Mercury huh, wonder what happens next.
9/14/2021 c10 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was surprising and a nice missions and Akatsuki's rings huh makes me think of Lord Of The Rings lol, wonder what happens next.
9/14/2021 c9 YeagerMeister31
Well, I must admit this was pretty interesting, loved the bonding and now Naruto's team is been forced into the big leagues and Cinder's scheming more, it's kinda weird that Ozpin isn't more curious about Naruto, maybe that will change later on who knows.
9/14/2021 c8 YeagerMeister31
This was a nice chapter, some NaruPyrrha bonding, and then team bonding and then a NaruCinder moment, that was interesting that Naruto is not in a new world but Thrust into the future although how Kamui can do that I don't know, still I wonder what happens next it should be interesting and I can't wait.
9/13/2021 c7 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was interesting some NaruBlake bonding, and Cinder really wants Naruto on her side, problem is she really doesn't know Naruto would not become a badguy.
9/13/2021 c6 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was another good chapter I'll start with the pairing I hope it's Pyrrha if it's a solo pairing, if Harem still Pyrrha, Yang, Blake and sure why not Cinder.
9/12/2021 c5 YeagerMeister31
Well, I must say I'm kinda conflicted on this chapter, what Naruto said about the Teachers is probably true but there still Hypocrites, regardless, Naruto calling himself a Faunus is the most stupidest thing he could do, He's lying to them, just tell them the fucking truth, they accepted him for being a Faunus, won't they be angry when he does tell them the truth in fact he was doubly lying to them by saying he's a faunus, but the whole being from another world is out there still, will he tell them the truth, as for Glynda beating Naruto I doubt it this is set after the war right Glynda would get her ass handed to her plain and simple, but then again maybe not does he have Chakra I can't remember if this was the story where he lost it, if he didn't lose it she wouldn't stand a chance, he has the powers of a god I doubt he would even need to go into Kurama mode to beat her and certainly not Rokudo Sannin mode, but oh well. Maybe I'm wrong about her, she's still a Hypocrite.
9/11/2021 c4 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was quite amusing, Kurama's plan backfired though, I can't wait for more.
9/10/2021 c3 YeagerMeister31
That was another nice chapter I don't know why I stopped reading this after chapter 2 oh well.
3,649 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »