for Remnant's Maelstrom Shinobi

9/10/2021 c3 79YeagerMeister31
That was another nice chapter I don't know why I stopped reading this after chapter 2 oh well.
8/8/2021 c17 Arashi Uzukaze
This Naruto while still powerful seems to only be at the level of Pain Arc Naruto. Vastly weaker than canon Naruto (who would've had his OP powerups before being sent here) from when he came from but still powerful in his own right.
8/8/2021 c15 Arashi Uzukaze
Interesting. So in this Narutoverse, Naruto never trained with Killer Bee to gain control and master Kurama's chakra (otherwise her wouldn't be afraid to use it). Not only that but he retains the Jinchuuriki cloak instead of the Kurama chakra cloak.

Not only that but this Minato sealed the Yin half instead of the Yang half into Naruto. So much stuff has been changed from canon, interesting.
8/8/2021 c12 Arashi Uzukaze
He forgot to mention that eventually people started to see him for who he was, to the point that everyone willingly defended him from the Akatsuki invasion 2 years later.
8/8/2021 c8 Arashi Uzukaze
If this is the far future, then unless the God Brothers destroyed every Major village along with the elemental nations (given what the continents of Remnant look like), there should be at least ruins.
8/4/2021 c9 Mikhail-Zex
good evening. am currently readinging "remenents malestrom shinobi". at about chapter 10. really like your work so far.

I did notice that part 2 is kinda hanging, so whith your permission, I'd like to continue writing your fic as soon as I finish reading the first part.

am more than ready to stick to your "characters mind" writing style and your story outline (if you have one).

please do let me know what you think.
7/19/2021 c9 Qwd
Oh it just happens she found scrolls about tailed beasts. Now next thing she would find would be scrolls about Naruto. As Stanislawski said " I don't believe". Why not she find some sharingans in a bottle. Then it won't be RWBY.
5/19/2021 c39 Sage Games
Also, for suggestions in regards to RMS B2, maybe Naruto might catch quick glimpses of Summer's ghost since Ruby asked her to watch over him. Maybe Tai also sees Pyrrha's struggles and has a bit of a talk with her (maybe Nora and Ren as well) about loss. Hell, maybe the group (specifically Pyrrha) gets some glimpses of the ghosts of Naruto's friends, his parents, shit like that. Maybe Yang is actually with Ruby and co. on their way to Haven. Maybe they run into Raven. Maybe she reveals that she saw what happened at Beacon, including Naruto's "death" and comments about the foolishness of it, which grinds the group's gears (especially Pyrrha's). Of course, I want Weiss to find out about Naruto's "death" as well. Maybe Yang expresses some guilt like, "If I hadn't been stupid, I wouldn't have lost my arm. Then I could've gone with Ruby and Weiss and we could've gotten there guicker. Maybe we all could've stopped Cinder and Naruto would still be here!" Something like that. Just some suggestions
5/14/2021 c3 creeperslayer239
shoulda called the team nurp
5/6/2021 c39 Baahubali321
Luv this so much! Everything is just perfect and I rlly excited to c what happens!
4/30/2021 c22 1silentcaster
how dare u say guy is a normal Shinobi . in any way shape or form.
4/27/2021 c39 Crimson Riot 01
Esto es fantástico, sigue publicando más capítulos de este fic
4/23/2021 c1 TheBlackhaze
Slightly better than abysmal.
4/23/2021 c13 1HFritzH
Lo dejo, retiro, mi revision en el primer capitulo, dejaste a naruto con su personalidad de 13 años, cuando deberia tener 17-18, es un shinobi.
4/23/2021 c1 HFritzH
Uno de los mejores inicios de rwby, principalmente por la personalidad del mc, estoy aburrido de los jaune, inseguros, con autodesprecio, sin habilidad, etc

Espero que siga mejorando