for Into Her Eyes

5/5/2015 c2 Kat
Wow, Kaminari and I share a birthday! How cool!
1/12/2015 c9 atikaalf
Oh God, I really love this story!
I thought the ending would be sad, but thank goodness it is not
The story is different from the other, and i love the way you portrayed midorima. he didnt accept her at first, but then, with amount of times they spent together, he starting to know her better3
And for kaminari, she's kinda weird, but thats what i like from her. I mean, it would be boring if she were just an average or flawless shoujo heroine with no characteristics.

I smiled and laughed a lot when i read this story. I even received some weird look from my classmates because of that xD

Im looking forward to your future works! ;)
12/28/2014 c9 5The Patchwork Rabbit
Yay! He isn't dead! :D This story was sooooo ADORABLE! :) I loved it soo much! w I wish their was more! :( I love their happy endings! XD Poor Midorima and all of those embarrassing moments! ;P Kuroko you realize your not suppose break theme fourth wall. ;) If you do all of the readers will break out laughing. XD It will get them in trouble for still being up, for still being up. (darn now I have to stop reading fan fiction and go to sleep) ;P
12/28/2014 c8 The Patchwork Rabbit
Oh. My. Gosh. This was my favorite chapter. Hands Down. Oh my gosh. It was soooooooooooooo depressing! But I loved every part of it. Especially the letter. It was soo sad. Gosh! I love this story soooo much!
12/28/2014 c7 The Patchwork Rabbit
Noooooooooooo!They are going to get back together, right? Cause I be really angry if they don't.
.·()·.
12/28/2014 c6 The Patchwork Rabbit
OMG! I ship them sooooo hard! I love this ship!
12/28/2014 c5 The Patchwork Rabbit
I LOVE THIS! Also your omake is hilarious!
12/28/2014 c4 The Patchwork Rabbit
I'm sooooooo EXCITED for the next chapter!
12/28/2014 c2 The Patchwork Rabbit
(Smirk) haha. Poor Midrima!
12/12/2014 c9 HypophrenicKid
It's really good!
11/17/2014 c9 ohmygodsun01
THIS IS SO AMAZING UGHHHH Aw man, I almost cried when I read chapter 8. I was like "noooo, don't die!" But then, boom, chapter 9. I absolutely love Midorima's proposal. So sweet and yet so tsun-tsun. Hehehe. Great job! Again, thanks for the great read!
11/17/2014 c5 ohmygodsun01
Aw man, I seriously regret not reading this until now. I've had this bookmarked since it first came out, but only really read it now. This is really good The way you wrote it is really nice, made it interesting and unique compared to others. I really like how you express Midorima's thoughts and how he tells the story. I think you got his personality spot on, which is awesome I'm really enjoying reading this. Thanks for the great read! I hope you write more fics. :D
11/14/2014 c9 Guest
So awesome, ine of the best fanfictions I've ever read! It was well written, and I can see you've put a lot if thought about it!
11/13/2014 c9 Guest
This story deserves more reviews! Nice story please write some more!
11/13/2014 c9 4DemFeels
Ha! You finished it! I'm so proud of you!
Thank you very much for creating this story.. I enjoy every part of it..
Midorima is a fun to read character.. You know how I love tsundere guys.. :D
I always enjoy what you write so continue writing your wonderful stories..
Yeah I'll be happy if takao appears more.. I know your priorities but you know what I want, a story about my otp aka takaoxmyself.. Bwahahaha..
Anyway congratulations on finishing this and I'll be looking forward on your next update/story.
Cheers!