for Into Her Eyes

11/13/2014 c9 KyoRina97
Waa. Midorima proposed to her! Really love this story. I will wait for your next story.
11/9/2014 c8 4DemFeels
I am demfeels from the feelippines having a feels trip.. How dare you.. Making me sad.. Friendship over...

Just kidding :P
This chapter was so beautifully written that it almost brought me to tears.. The words you used and the way you describe kami's feelings was just perfect.. I also like the fact that Takao was always mentioned :D Your awesome keep it up..

Waiting for last chapter...
11/9/2014 c8 KyoRina97
Please update soon. I really want to know what happened next. Waaa..Midorima died. The latest chapter is so sad.
11/4/2014 c2 4Infinite Skye
OMG this is a treasure from the heavens! I love this fic. You capture Midorima's character so well and the idea of using letters for story-telling...it's beautiful! Generally it's hard to pull of as is because you are limiting yourself to first-person narratives and second you have to account for the presence of the characters reading it aloud too.
This is such a brilliant set up and I will continue reading immediately!
11/3/2014 c5 tkc.zombiepe
sometime I truly pity Shintaro for him to dealing with Takao&Kaminari everydays haha love your writing 't wait for next chapter!
11/2/2014 c4 Sing97
Awesome
11/2/2014 c4 4DemFeels
This is a great chapter.. With this, we learn more about kaminari.. I like her more.. And you are really knowledgeable regarding martial arts and methods of killing. I bet your a gangster in real life or one of akashi's disciplines.. Lol.. I like how midorima's family is supportive with his relationship with kami and it's making him so distressed.. It's funny.. And I love how kuroko thought that it was a prank from takao.. XD

I am so excited with the next chapter.. "The suspense is killing me"
11/1/2014 c3 DemFeels
Another nice chapter.. Midorima is such a tsun tsun.. And takao was hilarious.. Don't worry Takao my bae I'm here to love you
Can't wait for the next update :D
11/1/2014 c2 1ReaderxGirl97
Yaaay! New chapter :D it was really good! I can't wait till the next chapter, the preview looked funny. Good luck!
10/29/2014 c1 5NeitherSaneNorInsane
I haven't seen a fanfiction which used a letter format yet XD I'm interested to see how this plans out XD

One of the things I'm worrying about is that because of the letter format, the vocabulary is gonna be really formal (which I suppose suits midorima) it might be slightly harder to register the language XD but your doing pretty well at the moment :3

Good luck with this though!
10/29/2014 c1 4DemFeels
To my dearest friend,
Let me love you!
Bwahaha.. Lol..
First of all thank you very much for this wonderful story.. I cannot contain all the happiness that I feel when you decided to write this.. And I am very glad how it turned out! It's just the prologue but it's already interesting..
I like how midorima is very in character in this story.. It's just like reading the Replace novel which Fujimaki-sensei written.. He is really such a cute tsundere..
I also like your OC.. She is interesting and I wanted to know more about her.. :)
I am really curious what will happen next.. I demand the next chapter already :D
I am looking forward on your next update 3
10/29/2014 c1 1ReaderxGirl97
This is very well written and Midorima is very in character. You're really good at making him sound like his intelligent self. The Oc seems rather interesting as well. I can't wait to see what happens!
27 « Prev Page 1 2