for Exiles of the Stars - V2

5/16/2017 c2 SPARTAN-626
Well have to say this looks very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing more and where this will lead to. As well looking forward to see what kind of tech humanity has here and their background/history and how they and the rest of the ME races meet each other. Again nice work here keep it up and hope to see more soon.
6/30/2015 c2 3Radon088
Hey, checked out this story after you left a review on my own. (Thank you for that by the way.)
This was pretty good so far. You have nicely done characters. I eagerly await the next installment.
12/5/2014 c2 1Kitedtk
Not sure I really know anything about the humanity in this fic so far but it seems interesting. Wondering what their military and economic power levels are. The story seems nice, quarian being the first contact is interesting and makes sense.

Also I have to point out that really early in chapter one you misspell shifty as shit.

Also, I always liked your a new age fic, it says it's getting a rewrite... Is it?
11/11/2014 c2 4jabbarulez
they make contact with humans instead of finding their stuff? interesting! I look forward to more!
11/4/2014 c2 balada4
I recommend to read: Over analysis. The author is call EgotisticalIndustries, its explain about the true potential of element zero. If you understand scientific stuff. Also, we have the carbon nanotube, the graphene, carbyne and don't forget the 3D and 4D printing.
11/1/2014 c2 9DaemonWelsh
Perhaps in the authors notes include a list of relevant details? Character names, positions on ship, etc..
10/29/2014 c2 11OMAC001
Love how you changed it this time! The studying the wreck really slowed the story down before! Please update soon!
10/29/2014 c2 10Just a Crazy-Man
epic read!
10/29/2014 c2 7six samurai of dragon order
good.
10/29/2014 c2 Slayer 10321
Will the humans in this story have powered armour, energy shields, coil/rail guns and DEW's? Also will humanity bow to the Citadel like canon? (Please don't)
10/29/2014 c1 10Just a Crazy-Man
Epic read!
10/29/2014 c2 27Deathzealot
Heh. Okay this is different. But is it crossed with anything. I thought the original was crossed with something or another.