for Over The Hills And Far Away

6/26/2016 c7 DP the Prince
This was probably the best, fluffiest, and random chapter I'd've ever seen. Just between the eremins, Hanji, and 'EAT ASS' mugs. I wonder if they sell those...
11/27/2015 c1 Toast
Happy Thanksgiving, bananahara~! I don't know if you'll remember me, but I was one of your readers on archive I really wanted to wish you a happy thanksgiving bc it was about this time last year that I was reading "Over the Hills and Far Away" I remember wishing you a happy thanksgiving last year too and how happy it made me when I saw your reply. I hope you have a wonderful holiday Drink hot drinks, eat good food, stay cozy in warm pjs and fluffy blankets, and be with those you love

ps. Can I also apologize for not having commented in so long! I'm so sorry~~ I was avoiding your fics bc I was so embarassed! I was reading "After the Rain Goes", but I liked to save each new chapter for nights after I had finished all my classes and hw for the day. I wanted to be able to enjoy every chapter bc I love your fics so much. But I was a chapter behind, so I had had /no idea/ you were having a hard time after seeing people say mean things about your fic! (Which I was honestly so shocked to hear! I really cannot imagine why anyone would have something bad to say about your stories! I love them) I felt so embarassed that I had commented about something so irrelevant on the previous chapter when you were probably feeling hurt by what others said. I felt so bad. I mean, I know you can't really tell online, but I had thought you sounded a little different when you replied. Normally when we talked, you were always so cheerful and happy, but that time, you seemed a little distracted. Omg this is getting so long.

Tl;dr your writing and your fics are all lovely and well written and you have so many readers who appreciate your work, so please don't be upset about hurtful things people say. You're amazing

(I know you're probably way over this by now, but I've been wanting to apologize and give you my support for months now, but I felt so guilty and embarassed. And I wanted to tell you this much sooner, but I had a lot to say and I was really stressed out with school, so I haven't really commented on ao3 at all anymore. But know that you're a wonderful writer who I'm so thankful to have met and gotten the chance to talk to)

pps. I miss talking with you~!

ttys, toast~
11/5/2015 c7 AshNa 6
I hope nobody died though!
But I am fearing that it is Eren.
Well... I‘ll never know till you update~
11/4/2014 c1 Guest
This was so nice before those 3 jerks showed up. Glad Armin had that pen XD

Anyways, I hope to hear more from you.

krystalballz (too lazy to sign in)