FanFiction.Net
for Little Guys Stick Together

1/8/2017 c6 ShareneM
I also can't imagine Manus and Gla-thon being together romantically. They are the best of friends and I don't think that will ever change. Thank you for fulfilling both the anonymous readers view and my own. Beautifully written. Normally I don't like OC's but she sounds awesome. Can you please write Manus's and her backstory.
P.S. This quote is perfect for Lief and Jasmine- Unlikely friends find deeper happiness in each other.
1/8/2017 c5 SharM
Haha! Manus and Gla-thon are completely lost, lol. Hilarious that Merrin's son is called Barda, I laughed so much I fell off the chair! People were staring and it was awkward but I loved it all the same! The sass on Gla-thin is overload and I love every bit of it. Thank you for making me laugh on an otherwise extremely boring day.
1/5/2017 c4 ShareneM
Love the comparisons with the 2 groups! It was so funny. I liked how Hasmine and Lief are serious but still have the same childishness in them. Thank you.
12/28/2016 c3 ShareneM
Btw, the last anonymous review was me. Love the idea of Barda, Lindal and Lief and Jasmine being fathers and mothers, respectively. Anna has blond hair? Is that because Lief has blonde hair in the anime? I can imagine Anna and Barda's daughter being as thick as thieves. Manus locked them in his tool chest haha! I could go on about this chapter all day it was brilliant. Thanks for making my day!
12/28/2016 c2 Guest
Haha, Barda "what the h£ was in this?" Yep this confirms Manus and Gla-thon are completely crazy. They could be a couple but personally I'd rather they stay as friends. Thanks for chapter 2.
12/28/2016 c1 ShareneM
I can't stop laughing! I love how both Lindal and Glock started laughing, that is soooo them. Lief and Jasmine are in character. Loved Manus and Gla-thon. Thanks for the brilliant, hilarious chapter.
11/11/2015 c6 30KM2000
I remember suggesting a while back that Manus and Gla-Thon could be a couple. It was great reading it here, even if it was only a dream in the end. :) And it was interesting to see the passing of time, with Manus actually having a wife and child. I never really thought of him as a husband and father before. How far into the future is this set?

Anyway, this was well-written and very entertaining. Well done! :)
11/8/2015 c6 9PJ Blindclown
Um, remember when I said to you in a PM that I'd been having dreams that made me confused? Yeah, well, it went just like that! If I didn't know better, Freida, I'd swear that you'd sifted through my mind as you wrote that... You didn't, did you? ;)

All that aside, this chapter was beautifully written. You captured the realism of these situations so well. Even Rodda is not a stranger to telling us that once you've found "true love", you'll feel like that for life, and noone else will ever enter your mind. That just isn't true, as we all know. And why aren't there more bits like this in this fandom? Because it needs them.
5/13/2015 c5 Guest
Make more chapters! They must fall in love, please!
2/3/2015 c5 30KM2000
So cute and funny. :) I like it. I didn't notice any errors at all, besides the spelling of Merin's name.
2/2/2015 c5 9PJ Blindclown
Another cute chapter from this series. I always did wonder when the kin started breeding again, especially since when we met them first, they only seemed to have one male. Although, didn't Gla-Thon travel with Ailsa?
1/3/2015 c4 30KM2000
So so cute! I'm glad you wrote about Adin as well. There aren't many fics about him. It's nice to read something so light and funny. Gla Thon and Manus are quite a pair, aren't they? :) You could almost make them into a pairing.
Anyway, I don't really have any criticism to give. This was wonderfully written and I have no complaints at all.
Look forward to more.
1/2/2015 c4 9PJ Blindclown
OMG, that was brilliant. I think I've had that also happened to me, when I climbed a mountain that my (now deceased) Grandfather had climbed many years before, and it was meant to be this huge thing because they didn't think I (or anyone else for that matter) would be able to do it, and I was sitting there, on top, and I was all like, "Hey, I've done this before," And I heard my Grandfather's voice, and it was as though he'd always planned to meet me there at some point, like we'd aranged it the week before or something.

One thing though, I'm pretty sure the people of Hira weren't actually a tribe? I thought they were just... Planes people, like the others.

But overall, I loved this.
12/26/2014 c3 PJ Blindclown
I liked this! There aren't many fics up here that show Lief and Jasmine, and indeed Barda and Lindal as parents. I can imagine their kids being friends though, and you've captured that well.
A question though, why does Anna have blonde hair? I thought her hair would be dark, like that of her parents. I do know though that in the anime, Lief does have blonde hair, so is that why?
10/30/2014 c1 9Untaken
Ha! That was a pretty funny story; I like how you depicted Gla-Thon and Manus as silly carefree characters, great work. :) I didn't know eyes could get stuck in a certain position, it kinda reminds me of the whole turning orange from eating too many carrots thing.

Shame on the King and Queen for being such killjoys though by the way!

Cheers,