FanFiction.Net
for Fate making it's own way

6/3/2021 c16 3filly8
your writing really improved throughout this fic which is always great to seeits a light, fluffy fic and despite your misgivings the end was nice! I only wish we'd seen more kuu lol
6/22/2020 c16 106claraowl
That was adorable!
5/13/2018 c16 valie france
Très jolie histoire ! Dommage que la fin soit baclée ... Cette fanfiction a si bien démarré .
Bravo tout de même pour l'imagination ;) et MERCI pour nous fan de SKIP BEAT
11/28/2016 c9 ladygraywolf
what is saena up to? Please don't let kyoko be fooled by her.
5/15/2016 c16 graypw1955
You did an excellent job. Thank you so much . Hope to see more from you in the future.
5/15/2016 c10 graypw1955
Well this is a lot better then others where she denies even having a daughter. Good job.
1/15/2016 c16 1Segula
I loved this story line. I would love to see you make one about their lives together and how Ren proposed and everything. It would be great!
1/2/2016 c16 A Musing Brunette
This was an enjoyable story. The pace was a bit fast, but it's to be expected since there are only 16 chapters. For the pace to be a bit slower, more chapters would be needed to draw it out some. It does seem you struggled a bit towards the end as the last 3 or 4 chapters at some points looked like they were ideas that were tossed together somewhat loosely, but overall you did a good job. I think you'll get much better with time and experience. Your work is some of the better stuff out there. I've read many other stories that I just couldn't understand or were just badly written. So thank you for sharing. I look forward to seeing more from you. :)
1/1/2016 c16 madamkyochan
aw.. so sad it ended like that. GOOD JOB THO, THANKS FOR THE GREAT FIC
1/1/2016 c1 madamkyochan
looking forward.. to the next chapter
12/30/2015 c16 meowbrie
thanks1!1
12/30/2015 c16 mynameisprincisusu
nice. i dont wanan let it go :(
12/30/2015 c16 PaulaGaTo
Hermoso !
12/28/2015 c16 Guest
Loved but I don't want to let it go
12/28/2015 c16 Setsuka e Cain
Gostei muito da fanfiction! Parabéns! Eu me pergunto se haverá um epílogo nessa história? E com certeza acompanharei suas próximas fanfictions de Skip Beat! *-*
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »