for Hogwarts Rejection Letter (Pyeknu Style)

8/16/2019 c1 38Kithrin
i would like to see a reaction to these
9/30/2018 c1 nicklaren
atleast show the reaction
3/9/2018 c1 4Kmon13
Wow stand alone or not this was a great read I happen to find.
Major props to you.
Kmon13
2/15/2018 c1 OSR fanatic
Great one shot.
11/19/2014 c1 213Sweet Kagamine Kiss
There is also my version. Now if only there was a story behind how Harii-kun (Harry Potter) got 2 Japan in the first place...
10/30/2014 c1 8cko2
I have to see this is funny to say the least. Thanks for sharing.
10/30/2014 c1 Rose1948
Oh this is one giggle-icious omake! Nice to see you back, hon. *hugs* Take care.
10/30/2014 c1 4the DragonBard
Should have had a comment after that shortly after reading the letters, Dumbledore was seen running for his life, being chased by Professor McGonagall wielding a transfigured claymore as she cussed him out in Scottish.
10/30/2014 c1 1Rashaan Butler
Very interesting fic you have here. Loved how all the toshi are rallying behind Harry to protect him from Dumbledore's well-intended but ultimately misguided and idiotic manipulations. Given the status of Resurrected Warriors in the Magical Communities of your fics, I shudder to think want would happen to old Voldie-Locks and his Death Munchies if the Seven Battle Schools of Kanto do get involved in Wizarding Britain's mess.

Overall, a very nice short-but-sweet AU One-Shots. It's good to see you back Fred and I hope to see updates from your regular fics soon. Until then, DA SAGA CONTINUES! Peace out.