for Through a Stranger's eyes

4/28/2017 c8 Scribbledincrayon
*finally makes an account on here*

You know, I think anyway, what I'm going to say here - I hope you eventually can get back to continuing this story. I love it, and I think you've really got something good here with how you've written both Raph and Sara. Still, no pressure. It'll come to you when it comes to you.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in, add to faves, and at least comment on it as well. 3
2/16/2015 c8 37OpenUpPandora'sBoxOnlyIfYouDar
Okay, this is just plain awesome. I can't wait to see how it goes. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
1/27/2015 c4 Guest
Omg! I LOVE it!
1/16/2015 c8 19Mordinette
Aww, poor Sara! It's so sad what happened to her. But I'm very glad that Raph came back and is there for her - and that she's there for him, too. :)
1/15/2015 c7 1BlueEyedSalvatore
love this story! you're a great writer, more please
12/21/2014 c7 18Raigon
wow ...mystery ...a possible love interest. i love it
12/21/2014 c7 19Mordinette
I really like the way you describe Raph's feelings and the fight scenes! And I'm glad he's going back to Sara. :)
12/11/2014 c6 17PrimeEmily135
Every time I read a new chapter I love it to death :) can't wait for the next one
12/10/2014 c6 19Mordinette
Aww, poor Raph! His struggles with the mouse and the keyboard were so cute. :D

It's so nice of Sara to do all this for him! :)
12/10/2014 c6 lotrfangirlfangorn
This makes my top two favorite storys!
11/25/2014 c5 203BubblyShell22
That was a great chapter. It's nice that Raph has now opened up to Sara and revealed who he is to her. Now there can be no more lies. I can't believe the guys who attacked her twice now have attacked her before. Wow. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
11/25/2014 c5 19Mordinette
I loved this chapter! The fight scene was great, and I'm glad he came clean and told her about himself. And the last part was so touching: poor Sara, I can understand how lonely she must be, and I'm so glad Raph found her! :)
11/18/2014 c4 203BubblyShell22
Another awesome chapter. I'm glad Raph has found someone like Sara to be his friend and to help him out. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
11/18/2014 c4 19Mordinette
They are so cute together! I think they make a perfect pair. And it's nice that now Raph won't have to freeze when he goes outside! :)
11/12/2014 c3 Hottie Alert
Cool! Love the name and I love Michael so far. Update soon and I'll be back!
25 Page 1 2 Next »