for Through a Stranger's eyes

11/11/2014 c3 203BubblyShell22
Another awesome chapter. I really like Sara a lot and think she's a great OC. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

11/11/2014 c2 BubblyShell22
Awesome chapter. It's good to know that Raph (as I'm assuming he's the Turtle in this story) has someone he can confide in and someone who understands him. Nicely done on this.

11/11/2014 c3 19Mordinette
I'm really enjoying this story! The progression of the friendship between these two is done so well, and I also like the exploration of how Raph's tough life has affected him. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the relationship development between him and Sara. :)
11/6/2014 c2 17PrimeEmily135
Not sure what to say about this story so far, other than its an interesting beginning and I hope to see more soon :)
11/5/2014 c2 3Babbles B
This is really good so far. :) im excited to keep reading
11/4/2014 c2 19Mordinette
I really like how, through Raph's thoughts and inner monologue, we find out more and more about the rough life he's had on the streets. And it was very touching when Sara talked about the accident.

Loved the chapter. :)
10/30/2014 c1 Guest
Me like-y, more!
10/30/2014 c1 9katielgk
This is a great start, can't wait to see more! You've really done well at capturing Raph's personality despite his own lack of knowledge. When I first read the IDW comics it was so sad to see what had happened to Raphael. I love that you're taking and expanding on it (I haven't actually gotten very far in the comics so I don't know if they have).
10/30/2014 c1 203BubblyShell22
Awesome start to this. I really like where this is going and can't wait to read more.

10/30/2014 c1 19Mordinette
I love how it all starts, and it's very interesting to see these events from Raph's POV. I'm looking forward to lots of fun adventures! :)
25 « Prev Page 1 2