for Trust Love Betrayal

11/8/2020 c10 Guest
Wow
10/6/2020 c1 FoxFanfics
I've read this storyline over and over again, not because i like it that much, but because it's really the only Rosewick story i can find that WASN'T abandoned, illegible, or too difficult to follow. This story is not top of the favorites sorting for a reason, and it shows, because Minecraft...just...just no. I like the game, but, there is literally nothing worth fanfiction in it. As for the plot, it's just twist after twist after twist, and not even good twists, i mean like Disney Princess movie 'Love conquers all' B.S. twists like that. I understand this story is old and completed, but still, it's so outlandishly awkward it make the canon anime plot look decent by comparison.
5/13/2020 c10 Shadowstorm-Vash
Interesting story
11/5/2019 c10 VeryPeeved
Don't attend your own funeral as a guy named Phil Shiffley.
get rid of cable, and upgrade to direct tv.
call 1-800 direct tv.
11/5/2019 c9 VeryPeeved
and all of this because of Minecraft. i guess the fundamentalists were right all along.
3/15/2019 c1 randomidiot1816
I shall now play the minecraftian national anthem.
*Ahem*
*TAKE ON ME MINECRAFT EDITION, ALL THE MINECRAFT CD'S AND JUST ABOUT EVERY EDGY SONG PLAYS*
1/20/2019 c10 Guest
this is the type of story i was looking for
keep up the good work
11/24/2018 c1 1specter1987
prob a little late on reviewing i fecken love this
10/17/2018 c10 Guest
Good side!
8/27/2018 c10 95thegamer59
Really beautiful story. I'm not usually a fan of rosewick stuff but this is one of the rare few that I like. Had me in tears (which isn't really that hard to get me to be) at some parts (well really most of after ruby left). I can't wait to read the 2 different continuations. Keep writing.
7/18/2018 c1 Guest
I wouldn't pay attention to the part of the one review how people were way too ooc. Every fanfic has that. Yang is always overprotective/possessive and making puns all the time. That's very ooc. People seem to confuse yang with Barb her voice actor, she makes puns in all of rwby I saw 1 maybe 2 puns from yang. Not to mention almost every ship fanfiction is ooc with romance almost immediately. Lastly your not being paid for this so it's up to you how you want your story to play out.
7/14/2018 c10 garrettkeaveny
evilrose
6/28/2018 c10 5Umbrus
Hey I know that this fic has been finished long ago, I think I first read through it in 2016 if I remember right and to this day it and it's good ending have been one of my favorite fic's (I did enjoy the dark ending but not as much), you've done a great job on it and I thought that I should at the least say that I appreciate the amount of effort you put into it. As someone who also writes Fanfiction I can understand that it would have taken a long time to write, one of the things I'm most grateful for is how this fic has helped me improve my own writing and it's amazing story, if you have any advice to help me improve my writing even more I would be immensely grateful to you.
2/21/2018 c4 PirateRatedA
Woe
12/2/2017 c10 FaLaLaLaLa
I want her to go back to the ones that were always loyal to her.
149 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »