FanFiction.Net
for Chuck v The Mission of a Lifetime

7/17/2022 c2 2AChieftess
I've enjoyed how you took the episode and gave it your own twist, while still including details that were featured.
This was absorbing, and I hope you update it someday.
Thanks for sharing :) :)
1/26/2018 c2 bahall1964
You are getting it done better and better each time I read something that you have wrote. Please continue writing!
11/17/2014 c2 3charahkids
This is getting better and better! Keep it up bro, you're doing great! :D
11/11/2014 c2 11stars90
You're doing great. I'm glad Casey came to play. Can't wait to see what's next.
11/11/2014 c2 47phnxgrl
I agree I loved how Chuck has got the buy in for the high stake game and Casey has shown up. Please continue.
11/11/2014 c2 wilf21
Very enjoyable. I liked how this time Chuck made money and that, at least currently, Sarah has a tacit agreement with Heather.
11/10/2014 c2 1ayleaa
Nice have to say it tho i am missing your outher story
11/10/2014 c2 1NERDHERD3R
i really am enjoying this story. please continue
11/10/2014 c1 atcDave
That was a fun start, I look forward to the rest.
11/9/2014 c1 11stars90
You're off to a great start!
11/3/2014 c1 Charah Forever
Awesome story
11/2/2014 c1 guest
i think it is great! continue!
10/31/2014 c1 6Molotov
Dammit, I almost blew a gasket there. It was like when I saw Legendary's "Godzilla" earlier this year - twice they teased us with awesome monster action, only to cut away at the laaaaaaast second before we got to the good bits. I felt then what I felt now when Beckman interrupted, and when turbulence interrupted, and then a foghorn... I swear, if you had pulled one more of those, I woulda ripped out my hair.

But thank you for not.

And hey, this is a super cool story idea. I forgot about the discarded mission from the episode until you brought this up.

I'm glad you brought a resolution to the Buy More section from the episode. Big Mike calling a cattle prod his "disco stick" is one of my favorite Chuck throwaways, up there with "thinkin' juice".

There's a lot of fingers in a lot of pies in Monaco it seems. Let me see if I got them all covered...there's Nicole Ritchie, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Chuck and Sarah, an Egyptian arms dealer, the original oligarch they're after, and then Heather's new sugar daddy? Or is that the oligarch?

Anyway, this is fun. I look forward to the rest.
10/31/2014 c1 wilf21
I do like your story so far and now that they have got the angsty "chat" out of the way inlook forward to whatever comes next. I also like how you have woven the canon scenes around the new set-up.
10/31/2014 c1 47phnxgrl
I loved this beginning. I loved how Chuck and Sarah are in Monaco to determine what Alexei is doing with his operatives there. I loved how Sarah and Chuck had the talk! Too Funny. Please continue.
17 Page 1 2 Next »