for Bringing The Graduation To You

11/19/2020 c3 Guest
For a second I thought they were going to bring Red to Colonel Calloways military school. LOL. Also for a second, I thought Sabella‘s song would’ve been Dragula by Rob zombie. For some reason.
10/5/2020 c10 4Nighthawk6595
I immediately thought of Bioshock Infinite when I saw that reference!

Also, Shaggy's now dating eight women although Velma is having some thought of seeing it as a social experiment being the typical nerd that she is.
10/2/2020 c8 Nighthawk6595
So Shaggy's history with Dracula was revealed and Mystery Inc. and the Grimwood Ghouls were disgusted for what the old bat did to him. Suffice to say, he won't be sitting right for months, I'm surprised that Ash Williams made a second appearance to round up Drac.

(Also when Shaggy was trying to resist Dracula's grip, I heard Persona 5 music play in my head.
10/1/2020 c20 Guest
update
5/24/2020 c3 Jonathan Deller
I am not sure why, but, to me, the song for Tanis would be For all we know by The Carpenters.
3/9/2020 c20 Guest
Will scrappy come
1/28/2020 c20 8The Keeper of Worlds
Glad I got caught up and I loved the twists this fight had! Phanty going full bar with a mental arena fight was a nice twist and Revolta turning glamorous while getting weak as hell was priceless! I’m looking forward to more!
11/12/2019 c20 rantzilla92
I’m so glad that I got bored and decided to look for a Scooby Doo fanfic to read. I’ve had an almost constant grin on my face the whole time I’ve been reading this wonderful, corny, and hilarious story.

While I can say that the pervert in me is a little miffed that there wasn’t any lemony goodness to read in this story I still thoroughly enjoyed reading as each of the girls got their private time with Shaggy, and I’m so proud of little Tanis finally getting her turn with the lucky bastard.

Hope to read the next chapter as soon as it’s out, but there is no need to rush.
10/23/2019 c2 Guest
Can you do a retelling of scooby and the ghoul school but with Jackie Chan adventures but scooby doo is there but he fights this is an alternate scooby that's acutaly brave and fight back.
10/20/2019 c8 The DragonKnight
That...was... I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE WORDS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That was so hilarious! It was killer!(get it)? Though I was hoping when Dracula was trying to choke Shaggy and he started trying to fight back Shaggy would become Ultra Instinct Shaggy.
10/16/2019 c10 14Rubius
Was wondering if the Vincent van ghoul, flimflam, and the chest of demons will make an appearance in this story?
9/19/2019 c1 10AlchemyWriter
Coolsville is the most commonly known hometown for Mystery Inc, but in the show Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated, they lived in a town called Crystal Cove.
9/17/2019 c20 1DragonCrusader
Curious as to where things go from here, keep up the good work.
8/30/2019 c3 The DragonKnight
First of all, it would have a bit more fitting to use Werewolves Of London, second of all so would Walk Like An Egyptian and third of all the Ghost Busters theme was a great idea, you should have had Red open Phanty's case for that reason alone.
8/29/2019 c2 The DragonKnight
I like this a lot aside from 2 things. 1. What happened to Godzilla's daughter. 2. HOW DOES TANIS HAVE PSYHCOKINESIS?!
371 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »