FanFiction.Net
for You are not okay

2/29/2016 c9 AlyssaLynnxo3
This is awesome so far
9/5/2015 c9 AMANDA FAN
Sorry it took me so long to read your amazing amazing update!
I'd given up on your coming back to this fabulous story. I wish you would come back again.
It's still in my favorites bar :) ?
God Bless!
3/7/2015 c9 Guest
Great! More please
3/5/2015 c9 Guest
Thank you for the new chapter! I love stories with Liv being protective and comforting towards Amanda! And don't worry about your pacing, I think it's great and a long story is not a bad thing :) I like that Amanda will be staying with Olivia for a few days because she shouldn't be alone right now especially with the panic attacks. Looking forward to the next chapter!
3/5/2015 c9 boboy100
Thank you and the amanda and liv friendship is pretty cool but i think its also nice if you also cover nick and amanda too
1/26/2015 c8 1Michelleeades
Wow makes me want to go looking for the bastard that hurt Amanda update soon
12/31/2014 c8 Amanda Fan
Really want chapter 9!
12/20/2014 c8 12GwendolynTalbot
Its great to read a fic focussing on the friendship between Amanda and Olivia.
12/12/2014 c8 Amanda Fan
I am soooo hooked! Can't wait until the next chapter!
Poor Amanda :( She's trying to be so strong.
A chapter can be as long as you like. Especially in Fanfic. There doesn't have to be a proper format with that. Keep going as long as you like. People love long chapters but don't sweat it if you only have time for short one's as long as you post as often as you can because this is good stuff :)
12/10/2014 c7 Guest
Gosh what an emotional chapter. I love how Olivia comforted Amanda. Nick being furious and on verge of going berserk was in character as well- I could easily imagine him like that, lol. I like the direction you are taking. It makes the story realistic so I can engage myself into your chapters.
Love it! Please update soon
12/10/2014 c8 Guest
Thank you for the update! I really love this story :) I'm glad Olivia is being so great with Amanda and I'm looking forward to see how it goes with her staying at Olivia's place. I'm glad she won't be alone, in case she has a panic attack or a nightmare or something
12/10/2014 c8 Guest
Please keep this rolivia friendship, I don't think a relationship would work. Rollaro could work.
12/10/2014 c8 Guest
Yay! I love Olivia taking care of Amanda plus I love little hints of the relationship between Amanda and Nick. So Olivia & Amanda friendship and Amanda & Nick romance(that doesn't steal too much story) which are both awesome! Your writing is quite fluent! Thanks for the update.
12/10/2014 c8 GeorgiePorgie2305
I love this story please next chapter quick :-D
59 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »