for Dementors and Demigods

12/31/2020 c4 5yes i am gay whoosh
By any chance is that course work over? Thanks Xx~ Bella
9/14/2020 c1 1PercysBlueWaffles
How’s the exam going? Five years, woo, must be tough. *rolling eyes*
9/12/2020 c4 Guest
really? not abandoned? i doubt that
7/19/2020 c4 Guest
I really loved that you actually used the storyline unlike some writers. Good job, there were a few things off but otherwise it was great! I really wished it had gotten more into Solangelo though and that you had continued
7/7/2020 c2 3IloveCats1
Yes! Finally! I feel like everyone underestimates Will's past. He's actually brave and he's faced more death than a lot of demigods, since most demigods don't go on that many quests (Percy and co are special exceptions) but there are attacks and illnesses Will can't save patients from.
6/23/2020 c4 Guest
So how was you’re five year exam?
5/26/2020 c4 Guest
fucking bitch its been 5 years still don't have time to write?
5/26/2020 c4 bookworm4eva'n'eva
PLEASE UPDATE!
5/20/2020 c2 Guest
:( I was kinda hoping Nico would be Slytherin and Will Hufflepuff because I can't picture a weirder couple but oh well I still like your fic :)
3/25/2020 c2 Delitedgloom22
I really love how in character Harry is, too many fan fics have him as a rude, untrusting and self important. I also like how madame Pomfrey is related to Will.
7/5/2019 c4 Guest
its nearly been four years,, i doubt they're in the fandoms anymore, i don't expect an update but, you never know.

i feel old saying that
6/22/2019 c4 Guest
'not abandoned'
4/26/2019 c4 1Cady-Marionette
are you ever going to continue this...?
3/5/2019 c4 BeYourOwnLivingHistory
Hi x3
I know that it have been a long time since you postet qour fabulous story but I like to say that it it one of the best Soleangelo's I've ever read! (Oh, and sorry for my poor englisch, I'm German).
But truly, the ideas, the way the two Demigods fit into the wizarding world... It's fantastic to read. I have to say, that I was a litte iritated about the sorting, but why not. The explanation was pretty good and I think too that they are fitting there very well.
One of the best parts have been the prophecy! I loved that one!
Are you sure you don't want to write more about them? You're exams shoud be done xP By the way, how have you been? I hope your marks were satisfying?
I would love it, if you write more about the two in Hogwarts and show us, which Patronus Nico will get... and how the meeting with Siris went (and so on).
Please, please, PLEASE wrote more!
okay, enough fangirling from my side. But truly, I love your writing, do more for us poor fans of your great work ;3
best regards,
Ea
1/25/2019 c4 Bookworm27
Please write. We've been waiting for a long time. Than you.
193 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »