for Dementors and Demigods

11/1/2014 c2 2MeggieBlack
I love how you took an old idea and put a completely new spin on it. Your writing is very good too. There are such good fanfictions that I have to stop reading because the writing is so poor.
11/1/2014 c2 79Cynder2013
Poppy's back story makes sense. Also explains why she's at Hogwarts and not working at St. Mungos, Hogwarts probably has better monster protection.
11/1/2014 c2 14moonshroom420
I like that Pomfrey headcanon. Nice. Awesome chapter too. I really hope Nico gets a chance to beat up Malfoy
11/1/2014 c1 moonshroom420
Perfect! A Solangelo mission to Hogwarts WHOOP!
11/1/2014 c2 Ferniejvp
I like it a lot so far! :)
11/1/2014 c2 15Used to be Kerowyn 6 bye peeps
This is absolutely amazing! Please update soon!
11/1/2014 c1 6adellamuriel
Gay Nico, check
Nico paired with Will, check
A HP and PJO crossover, check
Myself liking the story,
No grammatical mistakes
11/1/2014 c1 12Finwitch1
I can hardly wait till Nico meets the ghosties of Hogwarts... and maybe you could sort them both to Hufflepuff. They both take hard-working to extremes. You know, Nico nearly fading due to mana-exhaustion and Will working so long in the infirmary. And, of course, every mortal must die, all the dead do get to move into the Underworld, no one gets to leave -
(Hufflpuff common room entrance is near the kitchen and they drumm a barrel to the Rhythm of Helga Hufflepuff to gain entrance. If you don't do it on the right barrel, you get soaked with vinegar.)
11/1/2014 c1 bobby
i love will and nico
10/31/2014 c1 1sageowl123
Omg I love this idea
10/31/2014 c1 seahero
I love it please update soon
10/31/2014 c1 Hailey Face
Awesome I'm so glad you went along with the book people keep making Nico x Will like they just met I love yours
10/31/2014 c1 8FaiKazahaya
This seems pretty cool. Incorporating Greek mythology with the wording world is an amazing match, and I can't wait to see where you go with this!
193 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13