for Dementors and Demigods

6/16/2016 c4 Guest
I love this story so much! I hope that you finish writing the next chapter soon!
6/6/2016 c4 Dione
And when was this last updated? -checks the dates- Thought so!
6/6/2016 c3 Dione
It's "Prophecy" not "Prophesy"
-Hermione Granger to Ron WEASLEY
3/28/2016 c4 Guest
You sure it hasn't been abandoned?
2/8/2016 c4 Guest
I just hope you'll update soon! I also hope you've done well on your exams! But I'm really excited for the boggarts! I really enjoy this story and I think it has a great plot; the way you're writing the chapters is really cool too. :)
12/26/2015 c4 TimeLordMelanie
I LOVE THIS STORY! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR AN UPDATE!
12/1/2015 c4 Cabbage599
Please do update this story is really good I love the way you have presented all the characters! For boggart ideas I think u should do something about Tartarus for Nico and probs Nicos dead body for will (just like Mrs Weasly) however, whatever u choose, please don't make the boggarts speak and be very deep and dark because I can't help but feel that's a little bit against how J.K.R wrote them. The boggarts I feel, were meant to scare people but not scar them and in the books they never spoke.
11/27/2015 c4 5flevrdelacour
This is a lovely story and I am very excited to see where you go with it!
11/23/2015 c2 Guest
Tbh slathering could be brave too so I'd sort neeks into slythrin and will huddle puff but that's my ipinion
10/27/2015 c4 dracodormiens
heeeey, are you gonna update this story or nah? i really liked it...
10/18/2015 c4 Chance-Will
I really enjoy this story! Update it soon please!
10/7/2015 c4 2ShadowSmite
Please update, it would be much appreciated or maybe pass the fanfic off to someone else if you are too busy? I'm super excited for the boggart chapter and might even temporarily adopt it myself.
10/2/2015 c4 Missmoriarty13467
Please try to update when your exams are over.
Good luck im sure you will do great!
9/28/2015 c4 3greeklover94
I think Nico's boggart mught be Bianca, himself, or Percy. I'm not sute about Will.
9/28/2015 c4 Guest
This story is really great! Take your time, please, I totally understand and agree about the schoolwork thing! I love the progress and subtle fluff, and I think the story is going in a perfect flow. Thank you for taking time to read the reviews, and to make the story. :D
-Luna381