for Honor God

10/27/2015 c1 Rose1948
Wow . . . Something published almost a year ago was in the "new" list? Who'da thunk it? *chuckles* I wouldn't mind seeing some more of this. *chuckles* Then again, I'm a greedy Old Bat who has fallen in like with fanfic.

Nicely done. Nicely done indeed. Short (almost too short for me), sweet, and a swift kick in the pants. I like it!
3/13/2015 c1 2GeorgeTobor
Well Done!

And after years of reading Ranma and fanfics I have come to believe that Ranma is NOT romantic comedy but rather a BLACK SATIRE on 'honor'.

There is almost no TRUE honor in the manga.
Honor cannot stand alone, it must be supported by Honesty and the other virtues.
Genma has no honor and the dishonest deals he made mean that 'family honor' is gone too.

Nice fic, thanks, please consider expanding it to show what happens after Ranma 'dies'.
11/15/2014 c1 fellow
Funny tidbit.
11/5/2014 c1 ryoga-chan's heart
I really like this story. Very nice.
11/4/2014 c1 1Bobboky
Nice work. Love the idea
10/31/2014 c1 8Ellen Kuhfeld
An interesting application of "be careful what you wish for". Talk incessantly about honor - and get it. Nodoka will wonder for years if this is good or bad.
10/31/2014 c1 1AnFan-n-More
Interesting premise. I've seen a few similar, though I like how you've laid yours out. Do you have an interesting plot in mind for a story, or is this simply a one shot based off of a quick thought? Either way, thanks for the story.

Since this isn't marked complete, I hope that the thought you had spawned a plot-bunny. Hopefully more interesting than a system bug :) Though since it's not a crossover I suppose it wouldn't need debugging (or a hension pen).