for A Spartan Among Shinobi

1/19 c18 navyfield858
A lot can change given the time, I'd willing to wait years as long as it's continue.
9/10/2020 c18 Slayer of The Abyss
Your shouldn't continue a hobby if it makes you miserable, but I do want you to know I did enjoy the ride while it lasted, good luck with any future endeavors
8/13/2020 c18 Guest
It's kind of sad to see your good story stopped like that. Wish you had good writing in future
8/9/2020 c18 NewbieRead13
welp, that happened...
Though I suppose boredom can be a bitch sometimes, so I guess what I am trying to say is...
good luck on your studies, I guess..
lookin' forward to those oneshots!
8/9/2020 c18 Sasha
Hey, I don't read fanfiction anymore but I still remember your story. It was a super fun read at the time and I wish you the best.
8/9/2020 c18 spartan-140
ah, fuck
8/9/2020 c18 Guest
That really sucks, glad to hear your on SpaceBattles maybe I’ll see you there one day. I really enjoyed this story. I hope you don’t decide that writing is not worth your time because I think you are good at it. I hope that you find something that makes you want to write again. (Like maybe Worm!) Thanks for the good memories, hope to see you again one day on either site!
8/9/2020 c18 KillingFiendCorp
Instead of just deleting this story, why not just put it for adoption, it would be a shame to see this story that is actually well told and written with Great direction just get deleted. You really did well with this work and I can understand losing passion for a story. I would suggest to just discontinue the story, not deleting it but it's your choice at the end of the day.
8/9/2020 c18 1Siphon 117
I am quite saddened to see that this is the way this story ends, but I understand If you've lost interest in Halo over the years, whatever the reason may be.

Would you be willing to tell me what you had planned? I would like to know how this story was supposed to end.
8/9/2020 c18 T3mp3rusMaximus
sad to see it go, it wasn't the greatest, it wasn't the worst, but it was different and I liked it.
8/9/2020 c12 Lioth
So Chief will die when Nagato attacks the leaf? Will he be revived like everyone else or will he stay dead?
8/9/2020 c18 The-Only-Temporary-Name
F
8/9/2020 c18 anthonym3
Thanks for the good times. Sorry it didn't turn out as well as you initially hoped and I wish you well in the future.
8/9/2020 c18 SPARTAN-626
A damn shame
8/9/2020 c18 Goldspark1
Well, my worst fear has come to pass, but still thanks for telling us instead of leaving us in suspense of where this story is going. You lost interest and the nick pick reviews further drove you away.

First off, about the chapters not being written great, this story (and all you works) had some of the best action, characters, and creativity I have ever seen on this website. I will never forget Chief's battle with the six tailed slug. Like using grenades and showing the six tails actually learning from the battle. Or the rivalry that developed between Chief and Kakuzu because Chief had a bounty and Kakuzu had UNSC equipment that started their conflict but gradually grew into a rivalry that is infinitely superior to Naruto vs. Sasuke.

Second, never felt like any character was nerfed/weakened or unrealistic. This anime is where over powered mages throwing mountain destroying attacks at each other. Their was a lot of unrealistic ways Chakra didn't work in this series, yet here you came along and once again, made Chakra realistic in the battles. If Tsunade wants to defeat the Chief, she has to hit him and a punch from her will be destructive to the Chief. Yet is balanced as you factor in many other different factors into their fight. How tired the characters were before the battle, the speed of each character, their natural abilities, the preparation Tsunade did to sabotage master chief's guns.

Finally, just wanted to apologize so much for my nick picking reviews. As your story is my favorite on this website and will probably hold that place for a long time, I could never resist complaining about even the smallest of details. When your story is so good with interesting characters, great plot, and engaging battles, it becomes hard to find anything wrong with the story and this leads to nick picks. If you can, can you send me a PM about where we the audience took A Spartan Among Shonibi far too seriously? I know for The Remnant Campaign, it was complaining about if Chief's armor was controllable by Pyrrha's semblance. (One is a fictional armor called Mythril , the other is a magic. Their is plenty of leeway for the author to do what he or she wants and I wouldn't call either direction stupid.)
564 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »