for A Spartan Among Shinobi

8/25/2016 c16 6Jebest4781
Well things got complicated here and wonder what will occur next
8/24/2016 c16 Darkstar01FTW
It's kinda understandable that he would lose hope. Literally being the possibly last member of the UNSC, watching as everyone he fought along side with against the Didact die in front of him, AND be stuck to a planet without any way of getting contact with anything off-planet while the covenant are there could be really demoralizing
8/24/2016 c15 Goldspark1
Sorry for another review. This doesn't have anything to do with the story. I just found it interesting.

I recently watched the walkthrough of Naruto: Rise of a Ninja. While I don't have an X-box 360, only an X-box, I still really enjoyed that game. It was developed by Ubisoft and it shows in their open world gameplay. It encourages exploration and even rewards it like an RPG game. This was greatly missing in the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Strom series.

Another thing I found lacking in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm was a lack of growth. Naruto had a dozen skins but they could all be used effectively. But in Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, you have to train, do missions and explore in order for you to become more powerful. And even with this new power, you still needed player skill to pull off Justus. This is my favorite change between Naruto Ultimate Ninja Strom. You can constantly improve your health, chakra, and skill.

This is what I like so much about Anime in general. The characters are constantly getting better and stronger.
8/24/2016 c16 2Evinco
With his drive as a soldier and all he lost, this seems natural. It's a sad end, but the poetic thing to do is revisit the augmentation moments. This means have Orochimaru do painful augmentations to him as Halsey did that nearly kills him again.
The stoic man falling to his lowest point with his family, mentor, partner, and loved ones dead.
8/24/2016 c16 Squadpunk 2.0
Only human... Who wouldn't go through despair if there is no familiarity to be found. No, I myself am not angry, still waiting to see what happens next...
8/24/2016 c16 2Terumi Gremory
Well I don't mind Chief losing hope but knowing him he would find hope somehow. Also I don't mind where this story is going it just makes it all the more interesting on what happens next. Other than that I'm glad your still writing so keep up the good work.
8/24/2016 c16 Cpl.Asylum
Wooo, another chapter well written with an amazing suspense along with it. One can only imagine so many possibilities as to what may happen to the Chief when he is interrogated; he might find a reason to live again or would become a hollow weapon. Alas, only you the author can tell how you would like to write this story, anyway, you've done a great job on continuing this and I can't wait for the next chapter to fid out the Chief's fate!
8/24/2016 c16 fresh prince1
any chance you could put a summary cause I'm not sure what the hell is going on.
8/21/2016 c15 Guest
OH, shit got real
8/21/2016 c9 Guest
Oh, the tears! Love it.
8/21/2016 c15 Redonis
Great Story! Please Continue
8/17/2016 c15 1zulfi
When you brought the covenant in the story , I got so sad . Now that I'm seeing ch15 though, I can't stop reading this awesomeness with it being the best action fight stories I've ever read! ( seriously bro you're great at writing fights) so I'm npw hoping that all the covenant shit was just a genjutsu please let it be :(.
6/27/2016 c15 8JaYDN78
Amazing story, one of the few that actually depicts a Spartan's abilities accurately. To that I say well done. Really interesting to see Kaguya talked to John. John being her husband is an interesting twist that I actually quite like, I look forward to seeing this expanded upon in future chapters.
Keep up the good work, one of the best stories out there, look forward to reading more chapters.
6/15/2016 c15 SAM
Hello! After reading chapter 15 and the authors note you said the MC will be getting into random fights with different people yes? Well I think you are lying. I think you have a big idea where all these fights come back to bite him in ass later on. How? I don't know. But you do.
6/14/2016 c1 Guest
Next time make it longer and don't take half a year. other then that I like it
564 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »