for A Spartan Among Shinobi

8/9/2020 c18 2ManwithaPlan113
This is certainly a tragedy. I was pretty happy to see a notification that this was getting an update. One of the good Naruto crossovers around, and one rather unique too!

I will be sad to see it go, unfinished
8/9/2020 c18 Statess
Aw this was a great story tho T..T I really wanted to see what happened here T..T
8/9/2020 c18 501Hunter
This is such a shame for me to see. A Spartan Among Shinobi and The Remnant Campaign are two of my all time favorites, and I consider myself awfully picky when it comes to stories. if I had to give an estimate, those two stories are in the top 5% of all fanfiction itself, at least as far as I've discovered. so when it comes to losing your confidence as a writer, I think you might be a tad to hard on yourself.

however, as far as losing interest in Halo, that I can understand. it is a problem that all fanfiction writers must face, so while I am disappointed, you should write whatever you enjoy the most.

It was a great ride, please don't delete those two, as I still would enjoy reading them over again sometime. Have a great day.
8/9/2020 c18 Hunter of The
There were some parts of the story that definitely needed work but all in all, I liked it. Usually when people do crossovers, they use worlds that are similar to each other. Tech and tech, magic and magic, you know the drill. This has to be the first story where a soldier from a technological world enters an overpowered ‘magical’ one, and won fights in ways I can actually believe happening. Chief won with ingenuity, superior weapons, and A LOT of luck. But I enjoyed that, and made fight scenes incredibly enjoyable.

I am sad that you are stopping all Halo stories, and by the sounds of it, never writing anymore. But if you think that is for the best, then that is your decision and I will respect. I thought you were an interesting writer, with some fantastic ideas. Needed work on some subjects, but you went out there, and gave it one hell of a shot. Which is more then I, or a lot I’ve people can say.

Thank you for writing all of these stories, and look forward to what you write in the future.
8/9/2020 c18 1shadyxlr
Aw... I hope you one day pick this up again but I understand if you need to stop I wish you luck!
7/26/2020 c17 KillingFiendCorp
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

GODDAMNIT, right when shit was about to get heavy the story just ends incomplete.

This utterly depressing.
7/25/2020 c9 A Plague Doctor
Not gonna lie, The last quarter of this chapter made me cry

Well done
3/31/2020 c17 Guest
Would love to know if this story will continue updating
3/10/2020 c17 Beta-104
Please continue the story or confirm that you canceled to no longer give the illusion that it is still active.
2/9/2020 c17 ikusatsunagi
Will you continue? It's an amazing story, I love it
11/12/2019 c8 AstaStyx
I'd continue with the story but there's too much dialogue and it got to the point where I started to scroll through the chapter to find something interesting to read
8/22/2019 c17 178bloomsburry-dhazel
I love it! Please update soon!
8/11/2019 c12 Datboi2
Can we get an F for your mentor
8/4/2019 c17 Draconspire
please tell me that we will be getting more of this story
7/31/2019 c2 Datboi2
No anger dude this is actually going really well
564 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »