for Happy Birthday

11/15/2014 c1 Deleted Account 91
Really enjoyed this fic! I think the not having children would have been very Harry-and-Ruth if they had got together properly in the show!
LBx
11/3/2014 c1 3wolfdrum
Thank you for this one-shot. Very happy to see both of them enjoying their life together and loved the surprise b-day party being pulled off a year later.
11/1/2014 c1 Guest
enjoyable!
11/1/2014 c1 7Batteredpen
A nice one shot that had an air of realism due to the conversation about children. Just the sort of conversation you might find kick started by a family get together.
11/1/2014 c1 NavyLady
Lovely story!
11/1/2014 c1 12Sparky75
Lovely one-shot, nice to see them married, retired and together. Theidea that because Harry didn't want a party on his 60th and presumably thought he'd got away with it, only for a surprise birthday on his 61st was brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
11/1/2014 c1 85TheChicaChic
60, or 61, is not old by today's standards. It's middle age! Sorry, had to get that out there, Harry isn't old, he's perfectly aged. :) it was beyond sweet that Ruth and his children through him a surprise party. And even more that they were able to pull it off without the master spy having an inkling. Thanks for sharing.
11/1/2014 c1 147HR always live on
I love this one shot. I do think it would have been unrealistic for HR to have kids, even when it's fun to write about. I love how they are together too. Well done.
11/1/2014 c1 60Sigma Creations
Lovely sentimental and heart-warming fic. Love it!
11/1/2014 c1 85theoofoof
Love this; so sweet. I'm glad you decided to re-work it and post this year. Loved the line about not wanting a surprise 60th didn't mean she could just wait a year and plan a 61st!
11/1/2014 c1 186r4ven3
If only "fate" had not intervened to rob them of this possibility. Schmaltzy, but nice to contemplate that in some universe they may have had this. And I agree with Harry that having a child at their age would be too much of a disturbance, and perhaps once experience they didn't need. Thank you for this "Harry Birthday" contribution.