FanFiction.Net
for Saving the fallen frost

12/29/2017 c1 11Yellowmiki98
But I am sad. Also I should say that in a couple Of places I kinda found it hard to read...*ducks head shamefully and starts apologizing*
12/31/2014 c2 Guest
莹-ying.
12/15/2014 c6 Brenne
It's sad that Jack is gone for good. At least he's happy. So bittersweet!
12/15/2014 c6 AyameKitsune
Poor Jack, poor Jamie, poor kids. Sequel please!
12/8/2014 c4 Rose
Okay, poor Jamie. Its not the best for a kid to see that much blood from his best friend. But the angel didnt kidnapp him, did she? Well, I have to wait for the next chapter. See you!
Rose
12/9/2014 c5 1ChoyofBonk
Please continue the story!
12/8/2014 c5 Brenne
Are those spirits celebrating Jack's death? If they are, why would they even be angry with the guardians? I wonder how Jack is doing. Looking forward to more! XD
12/8/2014 c5 AyameKitsune
I like this story. More please!
12/8/2014 c5 FrostBite Queen
First things first you are not horny you just have a sexy imagination! Second cool tittle. And last but not least love the chapter! Take that Guardians! And did the other spirits actually get along and like Jack or are they just rubbing the Guardians failure in the Guardians faces? Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/8/2014 c4 Brenne
Those guardians had better regret what they did to poor Jack. I wonder where Jack is now. How is life for him with Ying? Does Manny even have any regrets for what he did to Jack? I wonder what happens next. Looking forward to more! XD
12/8/2014 c4 PhGim.7
Nooooooooooooooo chilffhanger! UPDATE SOON!:D:D:D:D:D
12/7/2014 c4 AyameKitsune
How can you stop the chapter there!? More please!
12/5/2014 c3 Rose
Wait! Does that mean, the guardiand dindnt kill him? What will be their reaction if they find out that he died? And whats with Jack? So many qustions, so less answeres. I hope, thy will be anwered in the next chapter. I love your story!
Rose
12/5/2014 c3 PhGim.7
If they only knew indeed...UPDATE SOON!:D:D:D:D:D
12/4/2014 c3 AyameKitsune