for DC Reapers: Enter the Elite

5/3/2015 c10 37Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
I sense trouble tidesing and a deal with the devil it feels like that. I hope she will be able to listen to the right people and get out in time
5/1/2015 c10 18TheXMan99
Great ending but now more mysteries on the way, look forward to it.
3/14/2015 c9 37Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
this is getting heavy
3/13/2015 c9 18TheXMan99
Nice you brought in Galatea, remembered how much she hated Kara, update soon.
2/15/2015 c8 TheXMan99
Sierra cannot seem to make her mind up. Hope they find a way out of this.
2/14/2015 c8 37Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
maybe the plans wont be so bad they might be nice plans
1/30/2015 c7 Malak
Wow! Marrissa is still alive and kicking, despite being dead...

I reckon Sierra will turn up and get John out without a problem, I mean the Elite work for her technically I guess. I just wonder how the others will do... oh so many questions. Must read more!
1/26/2015 c7 18TheXMan99
Sierra will go nuclear when she finds out.
1/26/2015 c7 37Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
two maybe two but not all of them they will find them. When she finds out just beat them make peace with thema and save the guy
1/15/2015 c6 Malek
Oh it looks like Maraxus is still after the heroes and Soul Reapers... and now he has actually sent his goons to capture Supergirl. Oh man the next chapter should be awesome!
1/14/2015 c6 18TheXMan99
It could be anyone but Sierra seems to be getting it hard and how's she going to react knowing a part of Marissa's magic is in her?
1/14/2015 c6 37Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
the elite are intressting villans i wonder what they have in store next
1/7/2015 c5 Malek
Awesome fight dude! This is the type of stuff I love to read, a fight between a team of elite troops and super powered heroes. Now that both sides have met things should pick up big time. Brilliant chapter!
1/7/2015 c4 Malek
So some part of that evil deranged witch is still alive and is inside Sierra... well we're in trouble.
1/1/2015 c5 18TheXMan99
That was an awesome fight could actually picture it! And I feel Sierra will have to choose who she wants to be and hoping she makes the right choice.
26 Page 1 2 Next »