for Otaku Tyrant

5/9/2015 c3 15Fairy of the Friz
Wow, this is awesome! I love your writing style, and how you've introduced and foreshadowed all of the characters is pretty cool, especially how you used the archive magic to explain about kaijuslayers. You certainly seem to be setting the stage for something grand, I can't wait to see what that is! But take your time, you can't rush epic :P
3/8/2015 c3 1Kat Dragneel
Let me guess, the table mate is Jo. Amazing chapter, well worth the wait, thank you.
3/7/2015 c2 4GhostOfOnyx
Also I didn't notice I spelled Ardriel wrong, I'm sorry about that. Quick typing xD.
3/7/2015 c3 GhostOfOnyx
Hey no worries about the wait! As were the other two this chapter was phenomenal!

Even though there's only been two chapters I can't really help but feel like I really love Adriel and Kat's personalities and just the way they interact. They just fit so well together it's just perfect!

This chapter was funny when it need to be funny, and serious when it needed to be serious. Adriel and Cooper came out like major bad asses it's not even funny! The threat actually felt like it had some beef to it too, they didn't just struggle a tiny bit and then somehow thrash them all. Kat and Cooper were really struggling there and were even starting to get into a red zone a bit before Adriel managed to save the day.

Take your time, I'll defiantely look forwards to next chapter no matter how long it takes! Stay golden mein guten freund! If you have any questions please feel free to PM me at any time ..
1/6/2015 c1 Godschildtweety