for Dark Knight Over The Empire

4/7 c11 Guest
Intresting kets never catch a break in almost any multiverse .Thank You for the read
4/5 c11 Louie Pastiche
Hey-hey! Welcome back! I was beginning to worry that you might've been quarantined.

In any case, I can't wait for the next chapter. If only to see what you're going to do with the Superman analog!
4/5 c11 12Harry2
I am seeing A LOT of DC characters showing up in this chapter! We have Kal-El being raised by the Sand People, a version of GA from the use of the arrows, The Huntress and Sinestro as well. This story is getting VERY interesting, to say the least!
4/4/2019 c10 Harry2
Nice to see some familiar faces in this chapter. Now, lets deal with this bounty hunter, and a possible JOKER!
4/4/2019 c10 Louie Pastiche
Hey-hey! Long time/no see. But, this was well worth the wait.

Harley Quinn vs. Wonder Woman? Definitely the ultimate catfight!
7/24/2018 c9 Louie Pastiche
"Mystryl?"

Are you throwing in a little Dungeons and Dragons, now?
7/23/2018 c9 Harry2
And so, you have brought in Princess Diana, Wonder Woman, into the game! This should make things VERY interesting!
4/6/2018 c1 Louie Pastiche
Oops! My bad; that should've read, "Dear Harry."
4/6/2018 c8 Louie Pastiche
Dear Bob: the spice, in this case, is glitterstim. A powdery substance with telepathy-inducing properties usually mined on the planet Kessel. Lol!
4/2/2018 c8 Harry2
Sounds like we are not only getting a version of The Huntress in this tale, but possibly some people from Dune as well!
6/20/2017 c7 Louie Pastiche
Darth Palpatine vs. the Legion of Doom?! And with the rest of the Galaxy Far Far Away caught in the middle.

Hoo-boy!
6/17/2017 c7 Harry2
So, the Legion of Doom is getting in on the action! This is going to make things VERY interesting for the Bat.
6/9/2017 c6 Carycomic
Soon! I promise.
6/9/2017 c6 Louie Pastiche
It's been over a year, dude. Where's the next chapter?
6/7/2016 c6 Harry2
Sounds like this Dr. just earned some respect from the Bat. And as for the Laughing effect: It reminds me of The JOKER!
25 Page 1 2 Next »