for Getting Lucky on Halloween Night

1/15/2018 c1 Guest
This fanfic is misleading it has graylu in like wtf you never mentioned that anywhere.
5/15/2017 c1 LW12
It's good
4/29/2017 c1 kisa7
DAMNNNNNNNNN! I kinda feel weird bout this I mean, technically Natsu kissed a girl he never knew...He's lucky that was Lucy tho! also work a bit more on the end lemon! Ok but that was great anyway!
3/5/2017 c1 1Mysaki
I have one question! Natsu didn'tknow who the "Vampire" was, but still kissed her and moaned and all that shit...? And then he said that he loved Lucy since a very long time or so? The Vampire could have been Bisca, Cana, Erza, Mirajaine or what do I know who?! So yeah that's kinda wierd and all... But without that wierd moment it's a nice story w
10/17/2016 c1 Guest
Nice mabye a little rushed but i believe that the problem will not be there after a little more experience. Till then it is good for perverts like me ; )
8/23/2016 c1 Helenezahl
I love this story. It could totaly be more than a oneshot keep writing

Lots of love from norway
1/3/2015 c1 1Strawberry and Chocolate
T-That was really g-good Otaku-chan.. (/./)
11/2/2014 c1 Guest
It was interesting but one little thing bugged me Natsu would have been able to smell it was Lucy, so the whole into a mystery girl is flawed, besides the fact that if he likes lucy already he wouldn't go after some random girl. Perhaps if he was just playing along and in fact knew it was her all along it would work better.
11/2/2014 c1 17DestinysRequiem
Oooh! I liked it, very intriguing. There were a few Grammatical errors I noticed and a couple run on sentences, making it a little confusing but it was very well thought out! Nice job!
11/2/2014 c1 6OtakuLover43
To anyone who is out there reading this I'm sorry for two things, one for the links that only went half ass and forgetting to put the part in about Natsu knowing it was Lucy. Totally forgot to put it there. But besides that I hope you liked the story. Otakulover43 Ja Nee :)