for Sweet Sorrow

9/4/2018 c1 0QK0p
Veri n1c3MALst0riD9
6/27/2018 c4 Honigapfel
I really like your story! The game is in terms of character depth and social relationships not really detailed itself. Most of these things a gamer is experiencing on their own while playing. And I love how you created a story of you, your friends in Applewood and social relations to each other. It seems so nice and enjoyable that they're planning and spending time together in such big groups almost every day. We get to know Chevre for example and especially Wolfgang a little more than we did by playing the game and I think you added not too many details in a creative and logical way. I'm looking forward to read the continuing chapters :)
12/27/2014 c3 24QuiteQuiet
Cute story you have going on. The descriptions are clear and fun, and there's something about the story's clean simplicity that brings me to the days where I played this game regularly.

Wolfgang's conflict intrigues me, as I really do wonder what's going on with him. He's my favorite in all the games, so I decided to give this fanfic a shot, and am glad to have made the decision. Looking forward to the next update.
11/5/2014 c1 Guest