for Not Going to Take This Anymore

1/5/2015 c5 TSLP Acccount No Longer In Use
:) I am so going to pull that silly string prank on one of my teachers some day. My plan- find silly string. Draw a pineapple with it on my music teacher's desk, making sure to cover the Diet Coke. Wait for the scream of "STUPID BASSIST!" :) He'd know it was me just by the pineapple.

Karen's chapter was totally awesome, please update soon! Also to add on to my list, maybe you could write one about Juliet not going to be lied to again after Deez Nups? (And then maybe a happy Shules epilogue, 'cause we always need happy Shules.)
1/3/2015 c5 8Brightelf
Yay! A Karen chapter! Love it!
1/3/2015 c5 17torchil
I probably would have laughed too if I was the teacher as long as nothing was ruined of course! Now, who's next? Henry, Buzz? Weird kid who lives down the street and eats nothing but mayonaisse on saltines? Oh, wait you already did Lassie, nevermind!
12/9/2014 c1 Brightelf
Love the Lassie chapter! Would love to see a Karen chapter!
12/7/2014 c4 8greenpineapple
Plot twist! Loved it!
12/7/2014 c4 17torchil
No I totaly didnt expect Lassie to be X! That was awesome looking forward for more.
12/7/2014 c4 TheShulesLovinPs
OMG Whoa you're right I so did not see that coming! But anyways this chapter (like your other ones) is awesome and I look forward to seeing more (maybe something about Yin, 'cause that's what I thought of when I saw this title name, I thought it'd be something like Shawn saying to Juliet 'I'm never going to let you be hurt again' or something, so I think something about Yin making Jules stronger (with the help of some awesome Shules) would be pretty cool). And OMG LASSIE IS X!
11/30/2014 c3 TSLP Acccount No Longer In Use
Yay! I can't wait to see Lassie's chapter- I feel like we don't really know very much about him and I really want to see what you'll do.
11/29/2014 c3 torchil
Can't wait to see what's in store for Lassie-kins! Looking forward for more from the others as well.
11/22/2014 c2 TSLP Acccount No Longer In Use
Aww... That was so sad yet so inspiring at the same time. Well done!

And now it's time to fangirl. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

\/
(#)

A pineapple for your awesomeness. :)
11/3/2014 c1 TSLP Acccount No Longer In Use
Supercalifrajilisticespialidocious... Uh... Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious... Or maybe supercalifrajilisticexpialidocious... Okay, I give up. Great job, I hope you write more psych fics!
11/2/2014 c1 Checkerz
I loved that! :) I related to Shawn completely. I would be interested in seeing a flashforward on how this affected his Adult Psyche

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service