for Fairy Tails with a twist

6/12/2016 c3 AnimeLover838
I love this story so much and I need them all. My favourite ship is Gruvia so I can't wait for that! I'm also pumped up for NaLu and the newest manga chapter has me excited for Gale... Wow... Do I have to much spare time on my hands...
6/12/2016 c1 AnimeLover838
LOVE IT
6/2/2016 c17 Anonymous 13
I am so glad you're back. Still Love the story of course it is one my favorites! I really missed this story. I hope everything with you is okay I was kinda worried. I know that's really stupid but it did worry. Would my puppy dog eyes work again? ;)
5/9/2016 c17 2The Blood Cloak
Once again, a fantastic extension of the plot! I've got to say though, this is making me excited for Jellal's big reveal. I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/7/2016 c17 Fireblem
Just to give u some ideas, The remaining fights should go something like this:

Lucy Vs Natsu - Natsu wins.
Juvia Vs Gray - Gray wins.
Gray Vs Natsu - They both lose (ex. they got into a real fight or something like that, which got them disqualified.)

Then the Final battle,
Jellal Vs Erza - After a long battle Jellal wins. Erza reveals her identity to him and the crowd and demands Jellal do the same.

Use your imagination after this lol.

This was just some ideas and you don't have to use them since your story is already awesome! Keep up the amazing work!
5/5/2016 c17 2FireShifter
Great chapter! Keep on writing! ;-)
4/29/2016 c16 Somnolent Sushi Roll
I NEED JERZA
4/11/2016 c16 2The Blood Cloak
I have been waiting for this story to update! I love the plot line, it's cliche and classic, but well written. It has a steady and promising continuation, unlike others where the original idea is great but the execution leaves it with nowhere to go and just boring with too many moves and no consistent plot. Fantastic chapter!
4/10/2016 c16 Anon
Live this!
3/29/2016 c15 Anonymous
Damn I'm late sorry! HOWS LIFE MAN? And well, we now know how strong erza is and omg have you read the manga it's beast right now! _ I doubt I'll get disappointed of Jerza! And I thought "Julien" would be love at first sight for Gray XDD not that I ship them. LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT CHAPTER!
11/22/2015 c15 Crimson rose
I'm really invested in this story ,now! Don't leave a bookworm hanging! Pleeeaaaase update!
10/1/2015 c15 Anonymous 13
I finally found this story again I'm so happy can't wait for an update. (My phone somehow lost all my fanfic story's I saved, I wasn't happy) but I found you again:)
7/24/2015 c15 Anonymous
SORRY I DIDNT FINISH MY REVIEW I ACCIDENTALY PRESSED THE POST REVIEW BUTTON! Ugh stupid button. Anyways, let me continue.
DAMN GIRL YOU GOTTEN TOO STRONG. But then that means...*looks at Erza* ERZA has gotten A LOT stronger. Sadly we don't know how strong she got noooooo
7/24/2015 c15 Anonymous
Oh my gosh I haven't gone on for a loooooong time! Almost thought I missed a review. Phew! *wipse sweat of my head* anyways, I JUST KNOW JERZA WILL BE GREAT ;) and yes Natsu has gotten a hell lot stronger I was like
DAMN GIRL (I meant boy but I think Girl sounds cooler XD)
7/2/2015 c15 Anonymous 13
Oh my gosh you do not know how loud I screamed when I saw you updated. I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS STORY! And take your time on writing I don't care how long I have to wait for a new update I can understand writers block because I get to and it's sucks. I can't wait for jerza:) I have a question: what other ships are we going to see? I hopping for Nalu and gruvia. :) but seriously I don't care either way. Your such an awesome writer so keep on doing such awesome work;)
108 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »