for Fairy Tails with a twist

6/26/2015 c15 9Digi-fanCatt
This was funny! XD
6/25/2015 c15 4Hatsune Miyu
YaY! An update! But no shipping in this chapter... When will the jerza fight show up?
6/24/2015 c15 2FireShifter
Short but sweet chapter! Glad to you writing again. ;-) Nice move Gray. Looking forward to the next chapter! Keep on writing!
5/27/2015 c14 Katie
The GaLe moment was perfect absolutely perfect! Try to update soon with some JeRza
5/15/2015 c14 Syafinaz947
Hey make more pls I will leave a review and I will support u !_
5/12/2015 c14 Anonymous
YAY IM SATISFIED WITH DA GALE ️️ But then again it goes back to Jerza, what we are all waiting for :)
I wonder who would win if Natsu and Erza goes up in the regular anime though...now that Natsu had gotten stronger
I BET ERZA... Well, I bet she can still scare him
5/7/2015 c14 2The Blood Cloak
Love this so much! Even better, you updated on my birthday! Keep up your marvelous work and I am so excited for whenever Jellal and Erza fight.
5/4/2015 c14 Anonymous 13
I am not that surprised because that just seems gajeel ish because he's that kind of brute and yes I'm very happy with levy showing up! And that they kissed was just awesome. You are really a good writer and I think I have told this to you before but I LOVE THE STORY! I can't wait for another chapter:)
5/3/2015 c14 Guest
Gale shipper here, definition happy.
5/1/2015 c14 4Sapphire BlueMelody2002
Ooooooh. What will happen next? How about you make Jellal vs Natsu or Gray? What will happen if that happen?
5/1/2015 c14 2Louise24Zoldyck
I like the GajeEvy part!:)) i have to shout out(write down) that .v
Godbless!
5/1/2015 c14 2FireShifter
Awesome story! Please keep on writing and update real soon!
5/1/2015 c14 2Kasumi Yukimura
When will Jellal and Erza fight? Imma just curious that's all. Update soon!
4/14/2015 c13 9Digi-fanCatt
*picks up what appears to be empty air* This is the use of a glass dager. *Throws it at Gajeel.* ... I think I missed.
4/8/2015 c13 2SilverSapphire34523
I really like where this going i can't wait to see the fight! Go Natsu! :) Update soon! kay?
108 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »