for Imperfection

10/22/2015 c1 16Princess Dia
This was cute. And I definitely understand what you mean by Dipper seems more likely to be sad, but I think Mabel would probably feel like this too. She's hiding all her emotions beneath her glitter and sweaters. But anyway, I'm a sucker for sibling fluff, and this was awesome!
12/13/2014 c1 35Chaos Supernova
Wow! Great fanfic! Came really close to crying, and that is no small feat. I love your work. Please make more song fanfics!
11/15/2014 c1 7StkAmbln
Well, of course Dipper, being so analytical and smart, may tend to analyse himself and thinking more seriously on his flaws and mistakes. While I think Mabel would need somebody else to remind her of her flaws, like some jerk who laughs at her, or Pacifica maybe.
Anyway, Dip wants to be a man, and a strong man too. That's maybe while he's depressed.
Oh, I really liked when you mentioned that Mabel creates with her hands, and Dipper creates with his mind. That's just so accurate and a very nice line.
11/6/2014 c1 8Fire Dragon Faller
That was really good! I really needed a fic like this. And at first I was like "whaaat Dipper?!" but then I read on and I found the depressed Dipped quite fitting. Overall an amazing story and I was on the verge of tears (which is special because I haven't cried for like 4 months and this came really close). And.. Are you a Skillet fan too?! *Squeals* Sorry I don't know that many Skillet fans :p

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service